Windows 10: How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before, I could view my photos by clicking anywhere on the screen and I was able to make the ribbon/toolbar disappear. Now, I'm unable to make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SabrinaSouviron, Jan 30, 2019.

1. How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?

Before, I could view my photos by clicking anywhere on the screen and I was able to make the ribbon/toolbar disappear. Now, I'm unable to make the ribbon/toolbar disappear. Is there any way I can do that?

Alternatively if there has been an update, could I reverse it anyway?

:)

SabrinaSouviron, Jan 30, 2019
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jan 30, 2019
  3. How to get rid of ribbons in File Explorer

Windows 10, version 1607. I've done the registry mod described at Hide or Show File Explorer Ribbon in Windows 10 to get rid of File Explorer's infernal ribbons.

Specifically, in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer, I created a new DWORD key named ExplorerRibbonStartsMinimized, and set it to 1. Browsing any drive from Win10, File Explorer no longer opens up
    its ribbon. Progress.

But when I click on View in the File Explorer menu, to customise display columns, back cones the infernal ribbon.

How do I get rid of this excrescence?

Peter Brawley, Jan 30, 2019
  4. How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?

menu on ribbon

Hi Enrique,

Are you referring to the ribbon menu? I suggest you click on View and expand the
    ribbon.

SujataMoktan, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos?

1. How do I get rid of the ribbon/toolbar when viewing my photos? - Similar Threads - rid ribbon toolbar

2. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?: So I never noticed this stupid "play" above the video tools tab in explorer... and now that I notice it it's making me apoplectic.Why is that there????????? Dumbest design ever... if I want to play something I'LL CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This stupid "play" in pink is IN FRONT...
  3. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?: So I never noticed this stupid "play" above the video tools tab in explorer... and now that I notice it it's making me apoplectic.Why is that there????????? Dumbest design ever... if I want to play something I'LL CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This stupid "play" in pink is IN FRONT...
  4. How do you get rid of tabs above the ribbon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get rid of my photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  6. How do I get rid of my photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  7. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  8. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  9. How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo!: How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-photo-at-startup-any-photo/6bf00a8e-461b-4fbb-8aec-4f00aa0917d7
  10. Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon: Hello, I have read through a number of questions similar to mine, but the answers never seem to solve the problem... the text on my toolbar in windows 10 is so small I can barely read it even with my glasses.... I can easily change the size of the fonts for websites, text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of toolbar in microsoft photos

2. get rid of photo toolbar

3. how get rid desktop ribbon

4. how do you get rid of top tool bar in microsoft photos