Windows 10: How do I get the old 'Classic' Network Menu back?

Discus and support How do I get the old 'Classic' Network Menu back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got the old sound volume and battery popups back, but how do I get them back for the Network Menu? Also I saw that the clock reg edit no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by possom2009, Mar 19, 2017.

1. How do I get the old 'Classic' Network Menu back?

I got the old sound volume and battery popups back, but how do I get them back for the Network Menu?

Also I saw that the clock reg edit no longer works.

:)

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017

2. Hoe do I get my old Start Menu back? And, how do I get to my old Favorites?

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, there is no such option to get the old start menu and favorites back
    because Windows 10 is advanced version of previous operating system and the design is by default.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 19, 2017
  3. Hoe do I get my old Start Menu back? And, how do I get to my old Favorites?

What if I made the big mistake of upgrading to Windows 10? How do I get my old start menu back? How do I get to my old favorites, when Windows 10 doesn't have anything which interests me?

sharonrichardson105, Mar 19, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I get the old 'Classic' Network Menu back?

Brink, Mar 19, 2017
  5. Uh, yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing with permissions or what ever. Doesn't Winaero do this automatically?

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It's really not hard to do though. If you like, look at the instructions linked in the steps for how to do so, and I'll be happy to help with any questions you may have before trying it.

Before doing this, you would want to create a restore point to be able to undo any mistake if made.

Brink, Mar 19, 2017
  7. I done all of the steps in the tuts, but it still wont let me edit it. Is Winaero safe to use?

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 19, 2017
  9. Got it. I seemed to be skipping a step. Thanks for the help. Now I I just need to figure out if there is a way to fix the clock.

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

I don't the clock will be possible anymore since the method to change it stopped working since Windows 10 build 14291.

Enable or Disable New Clock and Calendar in Windows 10

I'm sure there are several clock apps available in the Store that may be worth looking at to see if one may work for you.

Brink, Mar 19, 2017
  11. Hmm, would you know how to put the clock back in the corner?

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

1. How do I get the old 'Classic' Network Menu back? - Similar Threads - old 'Classic' Network

2. How do I get the old trimmer back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the old trimmer back?: The new trim function is horrendous and ruins the image quality. The previous Video editor was well-made and functioned as intended. Same with the trim function on Photos. I tried using Photo Legacy, but unfortunately, it still redirects me to that 'ClipChamp' application,...
  3. How do I get the old trimmer back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the old trimmer back?: The new trim function is horrendous and ruins the image quality. The previous Video editor was well-made and functioned as intended. Same with the trim function on Photos. I tried using Photo Legacy, but unfortunately, it still redirects me to that 'ClipChamp' application,...
  4. How do I get the old trimmer back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  6. How do I get the old file back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get the old file back?: At first I didn't think I'd have a reason to need the old version of Rick428. But yesterday when I found the file I wanted to save and called it Rick428, I was asked do I want to replace it. Yes, I did. When I saw Rick428 twice in my list of downloads I realized I could...
  7. How to get old start menu colour back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get old start menu colour back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir_Nexus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juc2i8/how_to_get_old_start_menu_colour_back/
  8. get back to classic view on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    get back to classic view on start menu: hi, I have a friend, when he clicks on start, he gets a row of large app icons, how does he get back to classic view on windows 10? thanks in advance...
  9. How do I get the classic desktop back on Windows 10?

How do I get the classic desktop back on Windows 10?: I understand some may prefer the default Windows 10 interface. Fine. But why take away what so many of us prefer? I just got a new laptop; it has Windows 10 and I absolutely hate it because, for me, it is so counter-intuitive and confusing. Is this a conscious decision by...
  10. how do i get back to yahoo mail classic

how do i get back to yahoo mail classic: how do I get back to yahoo mail classic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-back-to-yahoo-mail-classic/ed4c32ce-c3df-42e1-8937-06fabdfb7913