Windows 10: "How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?"

Discus and support "How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The thread title is a copy of what was in my Action Center notification area. That's an area that updates me on important issues, like the need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by iamc3k, Nov 9, 2016.

1. iamc3k Win User

"How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?"

The thread title is a copy of what was in my Action Center notification area. That's an area that updates me on important issues, like the need to reboot, or if I've gotten a virus warning. It's not there to act as a marketing tool for M$.

This sort of intrusiveness is unwelcome. If there is a desire to push me into answering a marketing survey, there should be an opt-in toggle in the OS. An obvious one...during installation and unchanging (and available) afterwards.

To answer the question: now that you've decided to use your OS as a marketing tool, I'm not very likely to do so.

C'mon.

:)

iamc3k, Nov 9, 2016

2. How do you get a MP3 I sent to a friend from his inbox to his Mem card?

It's probably because the MP3 file is an attachment rather than the actual message, I've only received one MP3 on the phone but had no problems finding how to save it (and believe me that was an achievement, I frequently don't see the obvious instructions,
    so that's a compliment to the Nokia menus on this occasion).

kangaroo400, Nov 9, 2016
  3. How do you get a MP3 I sent to a friend from his inbox to his Mem card?

First you need to open the message. Once the music player starts playing the clip pause it then go to options and select save. It will then give you the option to save to the phone memory or memory card.

darla---01, Nov 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 10, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?" - Similar Threads - likely are recommend

2. you don't like Cortana?

in Cortana
    you don't like Cortana?: we all know we can't uninstall cortana However you can suspended her [ATTACH] How you can stop cortana to consume valuable resources you can use for gaming or others more important things? well I use A new version of O&O ShutUp10 and Voilà cortana stop waste my...
  3. Do you recommend this portable drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do you recommend this portable drive?: https://www.amazon.com/Encrypted-Por...-2-spons&psc=1 A physical encrypted portable hard drive. Is anyone using this? I once bought a portable drive (I forget the brand) otherwise than Seagate or WD the quality was so awful that the transfer speed was like 5MB /s with USB...
  4. How to select pictures in like what you see

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to select pictures in like what you see: I like pictures of baby animals. How do I get such pictures instead of those scenery ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-select-pictures-in-like-what-you-see/785affb3-8e88-473c-b6a1-cd6754766d2d
  5. Like what you see?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Like what you see?: Had I realized I had to deal with pictures I do not like I would have looked to other resources . I hate signing in to an obtrusive picture one worse then the other. Even when not a fan, continue to show. Windows and Bing are awful that is why I switched browsers....
  6. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  7. How do you change these in MS Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you change these in MS Edge?: So far I'm not excited about Microsoft Edge. I can't figure out how to add sites to "Top Sites" & how to change the default My News Feed to another site. Anyone know how? [img] 10269
  8. Was Hoping To Like Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Was Hoping To Like Edge: I understand it's supposed to be fast and simple, but I'm just not liking how it handles bookmarks. I hope I'm just doing this wrong, but with Google Chrome, all my bookmarks drop down and are logically located in the folders I created by subject. Edge seems to only want to...
  9. If you are a developer, Microsoft recommends you do not upgrade...

in Windows 10 News
    If you are a developer, Microsoft recommends you do not upgrade...: Microsoft has released a new build of Windows 10 to Insiders but if you are a developer, the company is saying that you should not update at this time. There are currently a few issues with Visual Studio 2015 that will prevent you from being able to use the software properly....
  10. How do you like Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you like Windows 10?: I installed it today, and have been playing with it for a couple of hours now. So far it's been very clean, and I have even gone back to IE 11, and things have gone pretty well so far. The one thing I miss from Win 7 is clicking on Computer and being able to click on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. would you recommend edge to a friend