Windows 10: "How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?"

Discus and support "How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The thread title is a copy of what was in my Action Center notification area. That's an area that updates me on important issues, like the need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by iamc3k, Nov 9, 2016.

1. iamc3k Win User

"How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?"

The thread title is a copy of what was in my Action Center notification area. That's an area that updates me on important issues, like the need to reboot, or if I've gotten a virus warning. It's not there to act as a marketing tool for M$.

This sort of intrusiveness is unwelcome. If there is a desire to push me into answering a marketing survey, there should be an opt-in toggle in the OS. An obvious one...during installation and unchanging (and available) afterwards.

To answer the question: now that you've decided to use your OS as a marketing tool, I'm not very likely to do so.

C'mon.

:)

iamc3k, Nov 9, 2016

2. How do you get a MP3 I sent to a friend from his inbox to his Mem card?

It's probably because the MP3 file is an attachment rather than the actual message, I've only received one MP3 on the phone but had no problems finding how to save it (and believe me that was an achievement, I frequently don't see the obvious instructions,
    so that's a compliment to the Nokia menus on this occasion).

kangaroo400, Nov 9, 2016
  3. How do you get a MP3 I sent to a friend from his inbox to his Mem card?

First you need to open the message. Once the music player starts playing the clip pause it then go to options and select save. It will then give you the option to save to the phone memory or memory card.

darla---01, Nov 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 10, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "How likely are you to recommend Edge to a friend or coworker?" - Similar Threads - likely are recommend

2. How to remove the "recommended for you" options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the "recommended for you" options: HI, I'm trying to remove the "recommended for you" options that pop up when you click in the search bar, after clicking the start button. Note, I don't mean the 'recommended' section that appears under the pinned apps, but "recommended for you" that pops up when you click in...
  3. How to remove the "recommended for you" options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the "recommended for you" options: HI, I'm trying to remove the "recommended for you" options that pop up when you click in the search bar, after clicking the start button. Note, I don't mean the 'recommended' section that appears under the pinned apps, but "recommended for you" that pops up when you click in...
  4. Edge recommendations in the start menu. How is this acceptable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge recommendations in the start menu. How is this acceptable?: I know Microsoft really wants people to use Edge, but at the cost of their consumers workflow?I open this softwareEnterpriseIQ about 20 times a day. Why do I still get Microsoft Edge as the top hit even after typing in 5 characters of my software. Any solution to get rid of...
  5. Edge recommendations in the start menu. How is this acceptable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge recommendations in the start menu. How is this acceptable?: I know Microsoft really wants people to use Edge, but at the cost of their consumers workflow?I open this softwareEnterpriseIQ about 20 times a day. Why do I still get Microsoft Edge as the top hit even after typing in 5 characters of my software. Any solution to get rid of...
  6. Edge recommendations in the start menu. How is this acceptable?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Edge/ Recommend Search

in Browsers and Email
    Edge/ Recommend Search: Hi all. I have the latest version/ build of Windows 10 Pro, 20H2/ 19042.630 And, I noticed there were some tweaks to the Edge browser with this build, too. Now there's something that may have been there before in the Edge browser, but, I may have just not noticed it. Or,...
  8. How to disable Edge recommended notifications on Login Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Edge recommended notifications on Login Screen?: I'm setting up a new windows 10 system that will not use edge as it's primary browser. I was able to do this except that on the login screen I get two notifications: Upper Left: "Microsoft Edge is a fast and secure way to get things done on the web." Center: "Try the...
  9. Can you recommend a good free translator App for use with Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you recommend a good free translator App for use with Edge?: I have a free Translator App for Edge on my other laptop but that laptop is currently awaiting repair having effectively been smashed by incorrect advice given by an IA here. The translator in the Windows Store isn't as good as what I had before. Can anyone recommend a...
  10. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how likely are you to recommend microsoft edge

2. would you recommend edge to a friend