Windows 10: How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?

Discus and support How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm building a lot of APPS so I'll need the extra space. I'm on Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Feb 28, 2019.

1. How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?

I'm building a lot of APPS so I'll need the extra space.

I'm on Windows 10.

:)

IntenseJames, Feb 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer? :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Feb 28, 2019
  4. fjk61011 Win User

How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?

1. How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer? - Similar Threads - many Extra OneDrives

2. how many computers can be on a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many computers can be on a Microsoft account: How many computers can be on a Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-be-on-a-microsoft-account/bcf358a1-e319-46bd-b424-040ade155a4b
  3. how many computers can be on a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how many computers can be on a Microsoft account: How many computers can be on a Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-be-on-a-microsoft-account/bcf358a1-e319-46bd-b424-040ade155a4b
  4. How can I remove the extra English language that I have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the extra English language that I have?: Hello There,For some unknown reason, I do have English twice as a keyboard layout language:1. English United States US2. English United Kingdom USBoth languages provide US outputs ! I've tried installing the English UK language pack & then deleted it, but that didn't work...
  5. How can I remove the extra English language that I have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the extra English language that I have?: Hello There,For some unknown reason, I do have English twice as a keyboard layout language:1. English United States US2. English United Kingdom USBoth languages provide US outputs ! I've tried installing the English UK language pack & then deleted it, but that didn't work...
  6. how can i delete an extra profile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i delete an extra profile: I want to Delete an extra profile in Settings, Actually 2 Profiles.How can this be done?I'm using Microsoft Edge as the Primary browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-an-extra-profile/76d46e89-eb74-4a57-a2d5-fa3fb2a5ebc7
  7. I have many empty folders on computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have many empty folders on computer: I have many completely empty folders on desktop they were there after deleting iCloud for windows have tried everything they do not delete I am enclosing a screen shot hopefully this will help with ta cure. Thanks Dave P [ATTACH]...
  8. How do I have so many files on a new computer??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I have so many files on a new computer??: I got a notifictaion that I should run a quick scan in Microsoft Defender, the quick scan took about a minute and a half and scanned over 34,000 files What on earth? How do I have so many files on such a new machine? I have installed a few programmes, namely Google Earth,...
  9. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/ff5b5347-9a50-4fc4-8005-9e40f1edf162
  10. how to add extra speakers to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to add extra speakers to computer: how can I get more than one set of speakers added to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-extra-speakers-to-computer/2cabb6a9-d0e5-4eac-a241-24a1048b1790

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how many onedrives per computer

2. can i have two onedrives

3. can i run two onedrives on cpu 2019

4. how many onedrives can you have,
  5. how many one drives can i have