Windows 10: How resolve these errors ?

Discus and support How resolve these errors ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]How resolve these errors ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-resolve-these-errors/1e5a1919-c124-4e63-85e3-e68d6cfff016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohamedMostafa-92, May 23, 2020.

1. How resolve these errors ?

How resolve these errors ? 93f836cf-2ced-4ed0-96e0-71bbc2323799?upload=true.png How resolve these errors ?

:)

MohamedMostafa-92, May 23, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

upgrade problems from win7 to win10

I've suggested some basic steps... but no guarantees that will help. The tutorial has details if you work thru the section on resolving errors- the logs are not diagnostic.

dalchina, May 23, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. How resolve these errors ?

Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How resolve these errors ?

1. How resolve these errors ? - Similar Threads - resolve errors

2. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  3. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  4. i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?: Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.0.6000.1097 Download error - 0x80248007 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-error-occer-in-my-system-how-we-can/f13ddc6a-d52f-4f88-bccb-b0d8debbb9ca
  5. i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?

i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?: Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.0.6000.1097 Download error - 0x80248007 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-error-occer-in-my-system-how-we-can/f13ddc6a-d52f-4f88-bccb-b0d8debbb9ca
  6. How can I resolve this error : We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I resolve this error : We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect...: How can I resolve this error : We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's server. I am trying to activate my Windows....
  7. How do I resolve this activation error ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve this activation error ?: Hello. I've been having trouble with activating my windows 11 on a new system. It keeps on giving me the 0xc004f050 error code. I've tried mostly everything but it still hasn't worked. Could anyone please assist. Just for more information it's a windows 11 pro product key but...
  8. How do I resolve this activation error ?

How do I resolve this activation error ?: Hello. I've been having trouble with activating my windows 11 on a new system. It keeps on giving me the 0xc004f050 error code. I've tried mostly everything but it still hasn't worked. Could anyone please assist. Just for more information it's a windows 11 pro product key but...
  9. How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...: After starting my PC as usual, I realize that my 365 applications as well as the EDGE browser display an error at the level of the login account saying that it is not possible to access my account and invites me to log in to resolve the problem. Once I attempt to log in, the...
  10. How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...

How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...: After starting my PC as usual, I realize that my 365 applications as well as the EDGE browser display an error at the level of the login account saying that it is not possible to access my account and invites me to log in to resolve the problem. Once I attempt to log in, the...