Windows 10: How to activate Windows 10 Build10074

Discus and support How to activate Windows 10 Build10074 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hear we go again, after another update, can't activate the new build. Anyone know a working key to use with this build? 5824 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WightWalker, May 2, 2015.

1. How to activate Windows 10 Build10074

Hear we go again, after another update, can't activate the new build.

Anyone know a working key to use with this build?

:)

WightWalker, May 2, 2015

2. How to update Windows 10 Pro

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422)

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, May 2, 2015
  3. How to update Windows 10 Pro

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, May 2, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

How to activate Windows 10 Build10074

Hi there

try this (although it says 10061 it works for 10074 too) - choose the correct key (Enterprise or Pro)

Re-boot afterwards if you had the start menu problems - this fixes it too.

Activate Windows 10

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 2, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Either what jimbo said or this one:

6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF

Edwin, May 2, 2015
  6. After activating & rebooting, system hangs indefinitely with black screen. Rebooted & after some considerable time, reached the desktop but Windows doesn't respond - no keyboard or mouse activity.

What a pain, notwithstanding the several hours it took to carry out the update - so much for Microsoft's on screen comment: 'Sit back & relax'.

Restored back to 10049 & won't be tempted to update until the final release.

In truth, I wonder why the heck I'm bothering 'cause so far Windows 7 that I currently use does everything that I need - I'm really wondering what's the point in pursuing Windows 10!

WightWalker, May 2, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    Cuz it's fun! *Wink
    (til you get frustrated, of course!) *Smile

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to activate Windows 10 Build10074

1. How to activate Windows 10 Build10074 - Similar Threads - activate Build10074

2. How to activate windows 10 with digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 with digital license?: I want to install linux on my HP laptop by completely removing windows 10, my laptop came with windows 10 preinstalled with digital license key. So if I want to switch back to windows 10 how do i reactivate my windows with my digital license key?...
  3. How to activate windows 10 with digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 with digital license?: I want to install linux on my HP laptop by completely removing windows 10, my laptop came with windows 10 preinstalled with digital license key. So if I want to switch back to windows 10 how do i reactivate my windows with my digital license key?...
  4. How to activate windows 10 with digital license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product key Activation for MS Office 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key Activation for MS Office 2019: My Lenovo Laptop came with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64.I didn't had to type a product key nor was I able to access MS office 2019 that came with it could be a trial pack, i never noticed.The problem is I don't have a product key to enter since mine is digitally...
  6. Product key Activation for MS Office 2019

Product key Activation for MS Office 2019: My Lenovo Laptop came with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64.I didn't had to type a product key nor was I able to access MS office 2019 that came with it could be a trial pack, i never noticed.The problem is I don't have a product key to enter since mine is digitally...
  7. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  8. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  9. UNABLE to activate windows and microsoft store not running

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    UNABLE to activate windows and microsoft store not running: cannot activate windows and microsoft store isnt running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-and-microsoft-store-not/3bfd89d4-d9f3-448b-b7e1-71e3fc62f5e1
  10. UNABLE to activate windows and microsoft store not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE to activate windows and microsoft store not running: cannot activate windows and microsoft store isnt running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-and-microsoft-store-not/3bfd89d4-d9f3-448b-b7e1-71e3fc62f5e1