Windows 10: How To Change Administrator Email/Account?

Discus and support How To Change Administrator Email/Account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My original hotmail email was deleted, but now, when I want to try and download things from Microsoft store and such, it won't let me log in with my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LM318, Dec 7, 2018.

1. LM318 Win User

How To Change Administrator Email/Account?

My original hotmail email was deleted, but now, when I want to try and download things from Microsoft store and such, it won't let me log in with my new email.

I have recently made this email an administrator, but now I have two separate log-ins when I first power on my laptop, and I didn't want that. I just wanted to change my administrator email so I could start downloading things from Microsoft store and such.

No matter where I look or what I do, I can't figure out how to change it.

And how do I get rid of this second account that I don't even want.

I just want to replace the old email with the new email and be able to log into Microsoft and download things. I don't want another account or anything dumb like that. And whenever I try to log in, it says that the service isn't available or something like that.

Thanks for the help...

I have pictures to show what I'm talking about. The red box is my new email, and the green box is my old one, the one I deleted and now can't detach from my account...

How To Change Administrator Email/Account? cfc92503-df55-4eec-81a8-5c782b27ac1a?upload=true.png

How To Change Administrator Email/Account? 27e3f5d1-bbd6-4bdf-8284-177519983544?upload=true.png

How To Change Administrator Email/Account? c776a292-9b1a-4588-b4c4-ecd3c67f244c?upload=true.png

How To Change Administrator Email/Account? d46d9d5a-bbbc-454d-abb4-6cf0046a0d42?upload=true.png

:)

LM318, Dec 7, 2018

2. Change Administrator Email Account to another Email Account

Hi Monique,

For you to change the Windows 10 administrator email can be done by switching the profile into a local user account. We suggest that you follow the steps posted by
    Azaruddin Syed on a similar thread found on this link.

This will provide you with the procedures on how to assign administrator privileges and permissions to your original email.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, Dec 7, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Change Administrator Email/Account? - Similar Threads - Change Administrator Email

2. How to change administrator without the administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change administrator without the administrator account: Hi!I have some difficulties at work. Normally, or like on the other computers my IT-coworker is the administrator, but not on the one I have. The administrator on this program doesn't work here anymore, and she is deleted from the firm. We've tried to contact support at the...
  3. How to change administrator email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change administrator email?: Hi all, I'm looking to switch my microsoft emails for my PC because I don't use the other one anymore. But it seems like I can't remove the default one that I first used. I can only add more accounts and delete them, but not the primary one. Been searching for an answer...
  4. How to change administrator email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change administrator email address: I have had a new email address for a while and I made it my primary address in Windows. I have now found that the administrator address is still showing my old email address and when I try to alter this it is asking me for the password for my old email address which I have...
  5. how can i change the email address in administrator's account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i change the email address in administrator's account?: how can i change the email address in administrator's account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-email-address-in/3cb41d74-034b-4a85-b4f8-1840ca85c0c5
  6. How to change Administrator Account

How to change Administrator Account: Greetings! A former boyfriend made himself administrator on my laptop. We been separated almost 3years and I want to remove him as administrator. The problem is my laptop is not allowing me too. He has a folder on the laptop I cannot access and cannot trash. It's annoying....
  7. How to change email address of administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change email address of administrator: How do I propose an administrator change of email to my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-change-email-address-of-administrator/0058d93e-0404-4380-aed6-86c7622eefb2
  8. Change Administrator email

Change Administrator email: I need to change my pc administrator email address, but it doesn't seem there is a place to change it. Does anyone know how to make the change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/change-administrator-email/f64f39f1-20be-4344-b4bf-fcf39a4c4cdc"
  9. Change Administrator Email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Administrator Email: I hope I can explain this correctly. When I first upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 I had been using a Sbcglobal email but have since changed to an Outlook.com email. I'm still currently using the former but not for much longer. We have two User Accounts (mine & wife's) on this...
  10. How To Change Administrator Email Address?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Change Administrator Email Address?: How can I reset email address in Control Panel > User Accounts > Make changes to my account in PC settings ? If you Google this question you will get only instructions only on how to change password. I don't want to change the password, I want to change the email address....