Windows 10: How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763

Discus and support How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I like to know whether there is any way to launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763 programmatically . This is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MohammedSarfraz, Nov 12, 2018.

1. How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763

Hi,

I like to know whether there is any way to launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763 programmatically . This is available under Settings->Sign-in options->Password->Update your security questions. Any API is already provided to perform updating security questions.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Sarfraz

:)

MohammedSarfraz, Nov 12, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, Nov 12, 2018
  4. malware Win User

How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763

1. How to programmatically launch the UI "Update your security questions" in Win10 10.0.17763 - Similar Threads - programmatically launch Update

2. Cannot find "Update your security questions" to change security questions in Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find "Update your security questions" to change security questions in Windows 11...: Cannot find "Update your security questions" to change security questions in Windows 11 Home Single Language. After following so many guides from Micros0ft in the internet.How to solve this problem?...
  3. Cannot find "Update your security questions" to change security questions in Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find "Update your security questions" to change security questions in Windows 11...: Cannot find "Update your security questions" to change security questions in Windows 11 Home Single Language. After following so many guides from Micros0ft in the internet.How to solve this problem?...
  4. Microsoft 'Your Phone' Security question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 'Your Phone' Security question: I recently started using Your Phone on Windows 10.One thing that concerns me is that information uploaded from the phone such as 'Messages' continue to be displayed in the Your Phone window after the phone has been powered off. The information remains even after re-booting...
  5. Microsoft 'Your Phone' Security question

Microsoft 'Your Phone' Security question: I recently started using Your Phone on Windows 10.One thing that concerns me is that information uploaded from the phone such as 'Messages' continue to be displayed in the Your Phone window after the phone has been powered off. The information remains even after re-booting...
  6. How to update Quick Access programmatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to update Quick Access programmatically: Hi, I use Google Drive and every time I restart Windows it auto-populates to File Explorer's Quick Access bar - which is annoying. I have started an inquiry with Google here -Research:Why does Google Drive keep auto-populating ... Google Support ForumsI don't expect Google to...
  7. How to update Quick Access programmatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Quick Access programmatically: Hi, I use Google Drive and every time I restart Windows it auto-populates to File Explorer's Quick Access bar - which is annoying. I have started an inquiry with Google here -Research:Why does Google Drive keep auto-populating ... Google Support ForumsI don't expect Google to...
  8. How to update Quick Access programmatically

9. Question about win10 security features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about win10 security features: Cheers! A simple question: Provided I have a PIN set during the setup of my win10 OS on my desktop, is there ever a situation where the OS requires me to type in my Microsoft account password also created during setup as the OS demanded it. If there is such a case, is there...
  10. Edge UI Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge UI Question: Hello, I want to be able remove the swipe left-to-right task view, while still keeping the downswipe to close applications on a touch win10 machine. I have disabled allow edge swipes in the local group editor policy section, but that removes them both. Is there anything I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to launch calender progarmatically FROM WIN 10