Windows 10: How To Reintall All Xbox Apps? (Windows 10)

Discus and support How To Reintall All Xbox Apps? (Windows 10) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I discovered that all my default Xbox apps were missing from my computer. I looked up how to reinstall them and some said to go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BlownToBitz, Jun 4, 2019.

1. How To Reintall All Xbox Apps? (Windows 10)

Hello,

Recently I discovered that all my default Xbox apps were missing from my computer. I looked up how to reinstall them and some said to go to settings > apps & features > search app > click advanced options but that doesn't work in my case. When I try to search the app it doesn't find it. I also tried PowerShell and running a command I saw from another post but it denies access.

I had the same problem with my Microsoft Store but when I used PowerShell it actually worked.

:)

BlownToBitz, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 4, 2019
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How To Reintall All Xbox Apps? (Windows 10)

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

How To Reintall All Xbox Apps? (Windows 10) [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

How To Reintall All Xbox Apps? (Windows 10)

1. How To Reintall All Xbox Apps? (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Reintall Xbox Apps

2. How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you install Windows 10, there are few Microsoft apps which are either provisioned or installed as part of the OS. They might not be useful, but Microsoft recommends some essential apps like the Calculator to be available when you [...] This post How to...
  3. How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10: Last Updated on April 24, 2019For a while now, many people have expressed their dislike for operating systems manufacturers who include apps that are difficult to remove. Before Windows 8, and especially Windows 10, Microsoft wasn’t one of those manufacturers. However, that...
  4. How to uninstall Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Xbox app?: I want to uninstall Xbox app from my deice running Windows 10. Recommend how. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-xbox-app/4e75f7dd-8995-4384-a7a9-7bd7bbbc0e11
  5. Uninstalling Xbox app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Xbox app on Windows 10: How do I delete Xbox app from Windows 10? ***Original title: How do I delete Xbox?*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-xbox-app-on-windows-10/d201c0fb-d9c3-403d-8bbe-008d5cdf42f3
  6. Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 XBOX App streaming broken all week: So streaming my Xbox One to Windows 10 PC has been impossible ALL week... when is this going to be fixed? Done all the usual stuff reinstalling the app, rebooting router, checking port forwarding and before anyone comments my connection speed is 70mb down and 25mb up. It's...
  7. Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10: I would like to uninstall / remove all the xbox programs / apps from my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-all-xbox-apps-from-my-windows-10/fc273eec-14c4-4489-9d17-119d66432ad7
  8. How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10: http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-remove-all-bundled-apps-in-windows-10/ [img] This can be done using the command line tool, PowerShell. To open PowerShell, open the Start menu (press Win key on the keyboard) and type Powershell. When it comes up in the search...
  9. Deleted all store apps Windows 10. How to recover ?

Deleted all store apps Windows 10. How to recover ?: Hi all I was trying to remove some unnecessary apps from "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" folder download earlier from store. But somehow windows couldn't see the the content of the folder and stops running apps. How can I recover all default apps. Is there way to somehow...
  10. How to Manage Audio Settings in Windows 10 Xbox App

How to Manage Audio Settings in Windows 10 Xbox App: Hi, I enjoy talking to friends through Xbox Live, but I recently sold my Xbox One for financial reasons. I have been using the Xbox App to communicate with them using Party Chat. It's fun to sometimes play soft music through the microphone just to have in the background...