Windows 10: How to remove adminstrator identity

Discus and support How to remove adminstrator identity in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just purchased a new PC for my condo office. I made the mistake of using my personal email address when I set it up. Now my personal files can be... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jaykay666, Feb 15, 2017.

1. jaykay666 Win User

How to remove adminstrator identity

I just purchased a new PC for my condo office. I made the mistake of using my personal email address when I set it up. Now my personal files can be seen on this machine. Is there any way to remove my identity from the machine?

:)

jaykay666, Feb 15, 2017

2. Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

You need to post more information, e.g. like so:

• Mark the first line of code you see below with your mouse, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    • Press the Windows key + R, then press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    • Press Enter.
    • Same three steps with the second code line.
    • Paste the contents of the desktop file accounts.txt into your reply and tell us which one is the child account.

cmd /c net users >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

cmd /c net localgroup administrators >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

Frederik Long, Feb 15, 2017
  3. MalakArab Win User
    Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

Hi, I started configuring the system with my child as administrator by mistake; I have created an administrator account for myself but can not delete the admin account for my child; please help?

MalakArab, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 15, 2017
Thema:

1. How to remove adminstrator identity - Similar Threads - remove adminstrator identity

2. How to change the monitor identities?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to change the monitor identities?: As the title says, I want to know how can I change my monitor's identities? I want the big monitor to be the number 1, and the small one to be number 2, if I made myself clear enough. Is there a way to do this? [img] 147758
  3. Adminstrator not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adminstrator not recognized: I am listed as administrater but windows does not recoginize this. I cannot install 1809 windows update beciase of this? On line instructions say to change type of account, but options are not there?...
  4. adminstrator change

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrator change: I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only. However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they signed in as admin to test and all worked) So my worry is that if I become the administrator, will I have to set the...
  5. Adminstrator permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminstrator permission: I have Windows 10 Home, I change my administrator permission to standard. In control panel I want to change it back, but in the User Account Control it does not give me the option of the yes button to make changes, It only display the no button. How can I fix this problem *...
  6. Adminstrator Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Adminstrator Prompt: Hello, my desktop no longer displays the administrator prompt when I need to sign in as an administrator. Instead of appearing, all I get is my desktop background picture, and it just freezes there. If anyone can help that would be awesome! 116551
  7. How to change Monitor Identities?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Monitor Identities?!: I've been dealing with this issue for years and nobody has ever been able to confirm an answer. I am extremely disappointed that I am unable to change the identity of my monitors. The only TEMPORARY fix occurs when I uninstall my monitors, delete their registry keys, then...
  8. How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator: long story short.. i signed up using mine and soon to be ex husbands email.. so naturally, i do not want to see this email anymore. 53974
  9. remove Microsoft adminstrator account

remove Microsoft adminstrator account: first sorry if my english is not good!. my laptop was recently free upgrade to window 10 with no user and password yet, just administrator. Then when i open microsoft store and trying to download some game it require me to create an microsoft account. I did register one...
  10. Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how?

Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how?: I would like for my computer to behave the way it did in Windows XP and Windows 7. I loathe getting permissions for files I own on my own computer. Making computers business safe was asinine. Many of us have a computer at home, and we have nobody else using our computers. We...