Windows 10: How to remove adminstrator identity

Discus and support How to remove adminstrator identity in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just purchased a new PC for my condo office. I made the mistake of using my personal email address when I set it up. Now my personal files can be... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jaykay666, Feb 15, 2017.

1. jaykay666 Win User

How to remove adminstrator identity

I just purchased a new PC for my condo office. I made the mistake of using my personal email address when I set it up. Now my personal files can be seen on this machine. Is there any way to remove my identity from the machine?

:)

jaykay666, Feb 15, 2017

2. Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

You need to post more information, e.g. like so:

• Mark the first line of code you see below with your mouse, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    • Press the Windows key + R, then press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    • Press Enter.
    • Same three steps with the second code line.
    • Paste the contents of the desktop file accounts.txt into your reply and tell us which one is the child account.

cmd /c net users >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

cmd /c net localgroup administrators >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

Frederik Long, Feb 15, 2017
  3. MalakArab Win User
    Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

Hi, I started configuring the system with my child as administrator by mistake; I have created an administrator account for myself but can not delete the admin account for my child; please help?

MalakArab, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 15, 2017
Thema:

1. How to remove adminstrator identity - Similar Threads - remove adminstrator identity

2. How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?: Helllo,Have you ever sold or gifted an old laptop to a neighbor or stranger? This pokey laptop might be good for a middle school age kid to tinker with. Perhaps one of my neighbor's grandchildren.I am looking for tips on how to cleanse this 1.4 GHz painfully slow computer of...
  3. How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?: Helllo,Have you ever sold or gifted an old laptop to a neighbor or stranger? This pokey laptop might be good for a middle school age kid to tinker with. Perhaps one of my neighbor's grandchildren.I am looking for tips on how to cleanse this 1.4 GHz painfully slow computer of...
  4. How to remove my identity presale from old laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. adminstrator games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adminstrator games: i hav e a post that showed the problem so i tried uninstalling the games that i couldnt run the one needing administrator privelage now it says my drives arent set up to install games but i dont know how to make set to intsall games...
  6. how to change name of adminstrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to change name of adminstrator: how to change the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-name-of-adminstrator/3afbeb2d-69e7-4a9d-b6d4-6accb1a4c687
  7. Remove adminstrator email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove adminstrator email: i wanted to log in into one of my emails through the windows 10 mail app, i had a local user, but when i logged in, that email was synced to my local administrator account and it doesn't seem like i can remove it, or switch back to a local account. is there anyway to remove...
  8. adminstrator information

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrator information: I want to edit the spelling of the name of the administrator. I do not want to change the administrator nor the status of the named administrator- only the spelling of the name of the administrator. Any ideas? Thanks....
  9. remove Microsoft adminstrator account

remove Microsoft adminstrator account: first sorry if my english is not good!. my laptop was recently free upgrade to window 10 with no user and password yet, just administrator. Then when i open microsoft store and trying to download some game it require me to create an microsoft account. I did register one...
  10. Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how?

Remove Windows 10 adminstrator garbage, how?: I would like for my computer to behave the way it did in Windows XP and Windows 7. I loathe getting permissions for files I own on my own computer. Making computers business safe was asinine. Many of us have a computer at home, and we have nobody else using our computers. We...