Windows 10: How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?

Discus and support How to report bugs in apps in the windows store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have the twitter app that was installed from the windows store and it's got a few bugs. How do I report the bugs?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by W.C. Blitzy, Oct 31, 2018.

1. How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?

I have the twitter app that was installed from the windows store and it's got a few bugs. How do I report the bugs?

:)

W.C. Blitzy, Oct 31, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 31, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?

1. How to report bugs in apps in the windows store? - Similar Threads - report bugs apps

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bug report about Microsoft store: If a account has a lot of orders , the library of Microsoft store won't load data successfully. I have 723 orders, and my friend tested my account with his computer as well , the result is same, loaded nothing. So, is there anybody can solve the problem ?...
  4. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug report about Microsoft store: If a account has a lot of orders , the library of Microsoft store won't load data successfully. I have 723 orders, and my friend tested my account with his computer as well , the result is same, loaded nothing. So, is there anybody can solve the problem ?...
  5. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  7. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  8. How to report a bug to Windows Developers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to report a bug to Windows Developers?: Hi, How and where can I report a bug to Windows Developers about Regedit.exe "export" feature, related to the creation of a malformed .reg file? Thanks....
  9. Report a bug

Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  10. how to report a bug?

how to report a bug?: I want to report a bug i just updated and the screen keep resizing from 480 220 to the native resolution of 1920 by 1080 I have a dell G5 SE laptop and this problem was temporarily solved by disabling AMD RadeonTM Graphics in device manager. can someone plz explain this. G5...