Windows 10: How to reset notification from these apps

Discus and support How to reset notification from these apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi How to reset "notification from these apps" windows 10 ? I have uninstalled apps on the list . 26373 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by les, Oct 14, 2015.

1. LES
    les Win User

How to reset notification from these apps

Hi
    How to reset "notification from these apps" windows 10 ?
    I have uninstalled apps on the list .

:)

2. Seithennin, Oct 14, 2015
  3. azibo Win User
    show notification from these apps

I have the exact same problem except that my mail app is now missing and I am no longer getting any new mail notifications.

azibo, Oct 14, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

jds63, Oct 14, 2015
  5. LES
    les Win User
    How to reset notification from these apps [​IMG]
    No,i want clear this:

6. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Oct 14, 2015
  7. LES
    les Win User
    I just want to clear list Notification from these apps from uninstalled apps.
    Icons on taskbar are ok.

8. JohnC Win User

This is from the tutorial

I thought this is what you wanted.

JohnC, Oct 14, 2015
  9. Nubble Win User
    I had the same problem and tried this as a solution. It had no affect on "Show notifications from these apps" . Found a different solution on the MS forum. If you are willing to reinitialize ALL app notifications (as it deletes ALL entries) and you're willing to allow notifications to be recreated and repopulate as needed over time you can try the following - it worked for me. Suggest a registry backup first.

UPDATE: *** NOTE*** This 'fix' creates other issues. Do not attempt to make this change without reading additional post from Brink below.

Delete Registry Entry

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications\AppDB

(AppDB is a Binary Value associated with the PushNotifications key.)

Nubble, Oct 14, 2015
  10. LES
    les Win User
    I don` have folder AppDB

11. Nubble Win User
    Hi les,

I reviewed the information from the MS post and looked at my registry again. AppDB is not a key as was originally stated but a Binary Value associated with the PushNotifications key. I corrected my previous post. Hope this helps. Sorry for the confusion.

Nubble, Oct 14, 2015
  12. LES
    les Win User
    So,where can i found AppDB?

13. Nubble Win User

If you select (highlight) the 'PushNotifications' key that you have previously found, 'AppDB' should be an Binary Value entry on the right side of the screen. If so, this is what you need to delete. If not, then I'm sorry I don't have any other solution for you. (It might be easier to find if you do a registry search.) Again, I strongly suggest you either do a registry backup or create a System Restore Point before modifying the registry.

System Restore Point - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Nubble, Oct 14, 2015
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Just note that doing that will also break live tiles pinned to Start. *Sad

Brink, Oct 14, 2015
  15. LES
    les Win User
    Thanks everybody for help.

Thema:

1. How to reset notification from these apps - Similar Threads - reset notification apps

2. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out: I keep receiving random notifications.Under Settings - Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these app, many are turned to "ON" and there is no way that can be changed to "OFF" - what is the solution to this. See attached screeshot.I require no notifications...
  3. Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these apps - greyed out: I keep receiving random notifications.Under Settings - Notifications and Actions - Get Notifications from these app, many are turned to "ON" and there is no way that can be changed to "OFF" - what is the solution to this. See attached screeshot.I require no notifications...
  4. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App: I have the reddit app installed on my Windows 11 PC and I don't get notifications from it. I have notifications enabled from my settings within the app. I looked at the notifications menu in Windows and don't see Reddit listed there. How can I enable notifications for this...
  5. Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App

Not Getting Notifications from Reddit App: I have the reddit app installed on my Windows 11 PC and I don't get notifications from it. I have notifications enabled from my settings within the app. I looked at the notifications menu in Windows and don't see Reddit listed there. How can I enable notifications for this...
  6. How to block all notifications or notifications from specific apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to block all notifications or notifications from specific apps in Windows 11: Windows 11's notification system may be used by applications to send notifications to the user's desktop. Apps may use it to send reminders to the user. A common scenario that is supported are push updates by sites. Subscribe to them, and you will get notifications on the...
  7. Not getting notifications from apps anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not getting notifications from apps anymore?: Not sure why, but I'm not getting toast window notifications from apps anymore, like when I add things to my Dropbox from another computer, it would pop up a toast window in the bottom-right corner, "You just added X items to your Dropbox", but it doesn't do that anymore. I...
  8. How to disable BALLON notifications from SPECIFIC apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable BALLON notifications from SPECIFIC apps?: [ATTACH] Internet is full with ways to disable all notifications entirely or all ballon notification. Windows 7 had a menu, which allowed to hide notifications for specific app (and/or it's icon), shown below in red...
  9. Remove "Dead Apps" from Notifications

Remove "Dead Apps" from Notifications: I have the following in Notifications [img] I have uninstalled Screenshot Captor, I have run CCleaner over the Registry, I removed all traces of Screenshot Captor from the registry and I've rebooted - yet the Notification list still has those nine entries in for...
  10. Notification from apps.

Notification from apps.: Show notification from these apps has only onedrive and feedback. How to add apps like calender etc? 8046