Windows 10: How to show up administrator account under window 10?

Discus and support How to show up administrator account under window 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to know on how to show up administrator account under window 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oemSoft, Oct 14, 2019.

1. oemSoft Win User

How to show up administrator account under window 10?

I would like to know on how to show up administrator account under window 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

oemSoft, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to show up administrator account under window 10? :(

Zakin, Oct 14, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

1. How to show up administrator account under window 10? - Similar Threads - show administrator account

2. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  3. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  4. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to sign in under a different Microsoft account on the administrative account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to sign in under a different Microsoft account on the administrative account: I've been trying to sign in under my personal Microsoft account, bit of an update to my information on my laptop. I've added my Microsoft account and tried to manage and remove the other one with no success. The help page says to add an alias that I have tried to do but it...
  6. Run-as-administrator doesn't cause browser to run under administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run-as-administrator doesn't cause browser to run under administrator account: I am logged into a non-administrator account. In my Start Menu, Firefox shows up under "Most used". If I right-click it and choose to run it as administrator, I am unable to use it to download files to an administrator folder. The Task Manager's Details tab shows that it...
  7. uninstall under administration in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstall under administration in Windows 10: I have a Lenovo Laptop. Windows 10 . I am the only user of this computer. i am the administrator. I cannot do anything because I need to be in administrator groups. I have tried most of the online suggestions. Nothing works. I looking for the answer. Can you help please?...
  8. How to remove administrator account of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove administrator account of windows 10: By mistake i have added administrator account I need to remove https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-administrator-account-of-windows-10/22851190-7d18-4a82-a584-ae76b470ad5c
  9. Windows 10 account not showing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 account not showing up: I have recently backed up my pc. (corrupted files whatever...) After my backup I have not been able to sign into my account. Here is a screenshot https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461264503900733450/529227874662612999/Capture.pjadpaijwd.PNG...
  10. Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts: [ATTACH] As seen in the screenshot, i have two accounts added into the mail service, yet they are not appearing under the "Accounts" tab, making me unable to access any of my emails within my two accounts...