Windows 10: I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!!

Discus and support I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I could not find it "Current Windows passward" [ATTACH] * Moved from IE11/Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vagabond177, Apr 10, 2020.

1. I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!!

I could not find it "Current Windows passward"

I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!! b2c06212-3eee-4cae-8536-0156b97c514f?upload=true.png
    * Moved from IE11/Win 10

:)

Vagabond177, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!!

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!! :(

Zakin, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!!

1. I cannot log in microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop dell 7559. Help me, please !!! - Similar Threads - cannot log microsoft

2. Hello can you please help me with this i cant log in to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello can you please help me with this i cant log in to my microsoft account: Can you help me with this issue i cant log in to my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-can-you-please-help-me-with-this-i-cant-log/6d44ac3e-7a54-4ba1-b4b7-7c7ea49b435e
  3. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptopType in my email the get a message saying "because I am trying to access sensitive info etc " then get sent a code.I type the code in then takes me back to the above message again ina big circle.Please help....
  4. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: Hello,I cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.I type in my email address and then it comes up with a message saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to "emailxxx" to verify your identity".I then get emailed a code I type it in and hit...
  5. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptopType in my email the get a message saying "because I am trying to access sensitive info etc " then get sent a code.I type the code in then takes me back to the above message again ina big circle.Please help....
  6. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: Hello,I cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.I type in my email address and then it comes up with a message saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to "emailxxx" to verify your identity".I then get emailed a code I type it in and hit...
  7. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. HELP PLEASE: Cannot log into my xbox account on Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PLEASE: Cannot log into my xbox account on Minecraft windows 10: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time. Some friends and I are trying to play on a realms server. Earlier this year I changed my username on Xbox because I did not like my old gamer tag. This was a big mistake as I have been unable to play Minecraft windows 10 edition...
  9. Need Help with Wifi and my Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help with Wifi and my Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Laptop: Good morning everyone, This sub has come through for me a couple of times and have been forever thankful...i have one issue that i cannot seem to resolve no matter how much i google, watch youtube videos i cannot get this to work...there might not even be a solution, but i...
  10. my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.: i m puches a lap top n this is window 10. this pc windowis not activat please help me i am not change my theme in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-window-10-is-not-activate-please/ac1070d8-802d-4bbb-a2c6-090bb6780088