Windows 10: I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App

Discus and support I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try accessing my messages on the Windows 10 app it says "Try again-we had trouble getting your conversations." I can access and send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yo4777, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Yo4777 Win User

I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App

Everytime I try accessing my messages on the Windows 10 app it says "Try again-we had trouble getting your conversations." I can access and send messages on my xbox just fine but not on the Windows app. I tried using the "Reset" button, I've tried signing out, and I've tried the Xbox (Beta) app and nothing is working. Anyone know what could be the cause behind this?

:)

Yo4777, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

Microsoft Corp. today announced the launch of Windows Live Messenger on Xbox 360, connecting friends across Xbox 360 consoles, Microsoft Windows-based PCs and Windows Mobile-powered devices. With this update to Xbox 360, friends and families can easily connect and chat directly from their television using Windows Live Messenger, a network of more than 20 billion relationships and more than 260 million active accounts.

Beginning the week of May 7, 2007, the Xbox 360 Spring Update will provide Xbox 360 owners worldwide with access to Windows Live Messenger features, broadening the communication options on the Xbox LIVE social network. Members of the 6 million-strong Xbox LIVE community currently send more than 2 million text and voice messages a day and can now use Windows Live Messenger to text chat with up to six people on their contact list at one time, while playing games, listening to music or watching movies. Text chat adds to the variety of options friends and families already have to communicate with on Xbox LIVE, including voice and video chat.

Current relationships on Windows Live Messenger and Xbox LIVE will be unified on Xbox 360 and users will see at a glance if their existing friends on Windows Live Messenger have gamertags, instantly expanding the breadth of connected experiences they can share online.

“Bringing the largest IM community in the world, Windows Live Messenger, to Xbox 360 makes sense, as Xbox LIVE has really become the largest social network on television,” said Jerry Johnson, product unit manager of Xbox LIVE at Microsoft. “For our growing community of 6 million on Xbox LIVE, using Xbox 360 is a very social, connected experience. They are using Xbox 360 to play games, music and movies while simultaneously communicating with one another through video, voice and text chat. With this announcement we are simultaneously expanding the access of Xbox LIVE users to existing friends and family while introducing Windows Live Messenger users to the benefits of Xbox 360.”

Beginning the week of May 7, users of Windows Live Messenger on Xbox 360 will text chat using the virtual keyboard accessible on Xbox 360, or by connecting a USB keyboard to the console. This summer Microsoft will launch a QWERTY text-input device, a new accessory that will connect directly into the Xbox 360 controller to support text and instant messaging.

Beyond Windows Live Messenger, the Spring Update for Xbox 360 includes hundreds of new features and enhancements including the following:
    • A richer Achievement notification pop-up will showcase the name of the unlocked Achievement and the gamerscore value without needing to leave the game to check the Achievements list.
    • Enhanced family settings features for Xbox LIVE communications enable different defaults for video chat and voice chat.
    • A new Xbox LIVE Marketplace blade lets Xbox LIVE members access the content they seek — whether it is game content or TV shows and movies (available in the United States) — from one place on Xbox LIVE.
    • Updates to Xbox LIVE Arcade allow owners to quickly see which Xbox LIVE Arcade games their friends are playing and join in the fun. Xbox LIVE members can also compare progress of leaderboard scores and Achievements directly with all friends on their friends list. Expanded Tell a Friend capabilities make it easier than ever to boast about Achievements and high scores.
    • A new option in Auto Downloads provides faster access to the entire collection of free, trial-version Xbox LIVE Arcade games.
    • New progressive download controls provide easy access to optimal viewing options by letting people fast-forward, rewind, pause and resume as their video is downloaded from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
    • Extension of the background download functionality will allow owners to set their Xbox 360 console to turn off automatically after downloads are complete.
    The Spring Update is free beginning the week of May 7 and is easily accessible to every Xbox 360 owner through Xbox LIVE or on Xbox.com.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 15, 2018
  4. regan1985 Win User

Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App - Similar Threads - can't access messages

2. I can't access my Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. This is the error message I keep...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access my Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. This is the error message I keep...: I can't access my Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. This is the error message I keep getting: 'The server stumbled. The server stumbled. The error code is 0x80131500...
  3. I can't access my Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. This is the error message I keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. This is the error message I keep...: I can't access my Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. This is the error message I keep getting: 'The server stumbled. The server stumbled. The error code is 0x80131500...
  4. I can't access my Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. This is the error message I keep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't sign into my Xbox app on windows 10

Can't sign into my Xbox app on windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem logging into the Xbox app on windows. When I try to login I press the profile icon in the top right and press sign in. [ATTACH] It then brings me to this pop up tab and after I press next and put in my email and password it brings me to this...
  6. I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10)

I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10): I have been trying to send messages on the xbox app from this account and it hasn't been working, when I go to messages it says, "try again- we had trouble getting your conversations" and when I try messaging someone from viewing their profile it says, "We couldn't send this...
  7. Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages: Hi There, My xbox app hasnt been able to get my conversations for quite sometime. I thought it might off been a bug that would get fixed with an update but that doesnt seem to be the case. My android xbox app works fine with my account and i can see and send messages on...
  8. I can't update xbox app on windows 10

I can't update xbox app on windows 10: Hi, I have been trying to update the xbox app from windows store but i cant update, it always says that i have to update windows for using that app, i have tried reinstalling the store and the xbox app, tried to update windows constantly (it's updated), and search on the...
  9. Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages

Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages: So, i'm fed up with this horrible app. I've tried using it since it was released and not once has it been working correctly. Sending and retrieving messages have been bugged since the very start. There is absolutely nothing wrong on anyone's PC, this is just a horribly...
  10. I can't access my Settings or Apps in Windows 10

I can't access my Settings or Apps in Windows 10: I got a new computer yesterday, and ever since, I have not been able to load any of my computer settings or any of the apps installed on my computer. Whenever I try to click any of the apps or settings on my computer, it displays this message: "This App can't open. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox messages windows 10

2. cant message xbox

3. try again we had trouble getting your conversations xbox app windows phone

4. cant view xbox messages on app windows phone,
  5. cant access messages xbox one