Windows 10: I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken

Discus and support I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here OS: Windows 10 Pro Education Verison: 1709 Build Number: 16299.1127 The Store is broken i think i saw all the questions on Microsoft support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Goodbritt14, Apr 11, 2020.

1. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken

Here
    Verison: 1709

Build Number: 16299.1127

The Store is broken i think i saw all the questions on Microsoft support about this

I think someone messed up the Arm Requirements on The Minecraft Windows 10 game

:)

Goodbritt14, Apr 11, 2020
  2. COUPLE Win User

Windows 10 Store Broken

Hello everyone, I'm seeking help with my problem that is the Windows Store is broken now and won't even open

it look like this now:

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken [​IMG]

Any suggestions and help are appreciated!
    Thank you

COUPLE, Apr 11, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    simrick, Apr 11, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken

Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???

Hi kiddoom

Is this the link to the Store, that you are trying to download Minecraft for Windows 10 from, this link provides a download for Arm, 32bit and 64bit systems (your system) . . .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken

1. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Cuz the store is broken the Arm Requirements is broken - Similar Threads - can't install Minecraft

2. Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken: Hello, I have recently had problems in windows 10. For starters, I had to reset my pc 2 different times. Now my Microsoft store is no longer working. It opens but when I try to download something it stops gives me code 0x80072f8f. I reinstalled the store via PowerShell, ran...
  3. Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken: Hello, I have recently had problems in windows 10. For starters, I had to reset my pc 2 different times. Now my Microsoft store is no longer working. It opens but when I try to download something it stops gives me code 0x80072f8f. I reinstalled the store via PowerShell, ran...
  4. Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Broken: When I startup Minecraft windows 10 edition, there is nothing but the background going in a circle like normal, except for there is no menu, there are no things to click on, how do I fix this? I have uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and the same thing happened....
  6. Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, When i went to Install Minecraft Windows 10 it says I need ARM And i have Arm x64 Here are some images from Website to Microsoft store app And last one is the device info Please help me install Minecraft Windows 10 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Broken Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken Store: So, I've noticed the issue with the Store I thought was present only on my ol' crappy laptop. Apparently, on a new PC it's the same. The problem is: after some time, the download process for Store breaks and there's an infinite update loop on any apps that have an update....
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken: I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix my problem using the...
  9. Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it

Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it: Hello, I was receiving an error whenever I attempted to install an application via the Microsoft Store after receiving my brand new Surface Book. I found a fix to my specific issue here. The relevant bits are: Code: As you are unable to install an app from the Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Store Broken

Windows 10 Store Broken: Hello everyone, I'm seeking help with my problem that is the Windows Store is broken now and won't even open it look like this now: [img] Any suggestions and help are appreciated! Thank you 36095