Windows 10: i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software

Discus and support i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software i launch the program and it goes on the loading screen but at the same piont on the loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Finlay O'Reilly, May 4, 2020.

1. i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software

i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software i launch the program and it goes on the loading screen but at the same piont on the loading screen every time it stops and goes like reslove has stoped reponding and my PC has the requied specs to use the app so then i thought is this due to a corrupt file but i dont know how to tell.

this leads me on to my next question is my PC not powerful engough so i thought well ill plug in a USB stick and use Readyboost but it wont let me beacause "my PC is allready powerfull enough" is therer a way of bypassing this and will extra speed help the problom anyway

Thanks in advanced,

Finlay

:)

Finlay O'Reilly, May 4, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.1 (Non-WHQL)

I searched the forum and did not find any info on this. So, forgive me if it has been posted.
    And, a Mod can just close or delete it.

AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.1

Looks like it came out on 3/16/2016.

95Viper, May 4, 2020
  3. Age Of Empires definitive Edition not Launching

Hi YonatanOhana,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential causes why you're unable to launch the game Age of Empire Definitive Edition. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more detail. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you tried launching the game using a different profile?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 4, 2020
  4. i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software

Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, May 4, 2020
Thema:

i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software

1. i cant seem to launch davincai resolve editing software - Similar Threads - cant seem launch

2. I cant launch fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant launch fortnite: So when i try to launch fortnite it shows Could not launch Fortnite. Please verify the installation. Error Code: LS-0013 please help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-fortnite/77cdecd6-5237-47fd-b62b-17d738bddea6
  3. I cant launch fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant launch fortnite: So when i try to launch fortnite it shows Could not launch Fortnite. Please verify the installation. Error Code: LS-0013 please help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-fortnite/77cdecd6-5237-47fd-b62b-17d738bddea6
  4. BSOD when I launch video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I launch video editing software: Hi everyone !My laptop is crashing while openning video editing software after effects / premiere pro / media encoder / da vinci resolve I tried to update my graphics drivers from my Nvidia card and from my intel chipset, i still have the problem.I re-installed windows with a...
  5. BSOD when I launch video editing software

BSOD when I launch video editing software: Hi everyone !My laptop is crashing while openning video editing software after effects / premiere pro / media encoder / da vinci resolve I tried to update my graphics drivers from my Nvidia card and from my intel chipset, i still have the problem.I re-installed windows with a...
  6. BSOD when I launch video editing software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. LAUNCH SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAUNCH SOFTWARE: Where is the launch software to be found for my Flight simulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/launch-software/8badeb90-cb31-4e4a-b2da-a93da62bef80
  8. LAUNCH SOFTWARE

LAUNCH SOFTWARE: Where is the launch software to be found for my Flight simulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/launch-software/8badeb90-cb31-4e4a-b2da-a93da62bef80
  9. Cant launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch: i cant launch this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch/be898ab5-1c4f-4aa2-8266-cad1e468271e
  10. Microsoft problem i cant resolve.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft problem i cant resolve.: so, i have tried every step to resolve the "0x803FB005" error. i signed out, reset the app, i ran a troubleshooter, NOTHING. i even tried to execute a command to try install minecraft win 10 addition. it just dosnt work....