Windows 10: I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10)

Discus and support I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to send messages on the xbox app from this account and it hasn't been working, when I go to messages it says, "try again- we had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ToX1k GhOsT, May 11, 2019.

1. I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10)

I have been trying to send messages on the xbox app from this account and it hasn't been working, when I go to messages it says, "try again- we had trouble getting your conversations" and when I try messaging someone from viewing their profile it says, "We couldn't send this message. try again later." Messages work fine when I sign into my other account on the xbox app but it doesn't seem to work on this account. I even tried sending messages from this account on my phone and it works just fine. I've contacted xbox support and they brought me here because they couldn't find a way to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10) :)

:)

ToX1k GhOsT, May 11, 2019

2. Not being able to send messages in xbox windows app

Hello Rimr,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue involving being able to send messages through the Xbox App on Windows 10.

Our suggestion here as it has to do with the account verification are the following steps:

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, May 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10) [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, May 11, 2019
  4. regan1985 Win User

I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10)

Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, May 11, 2019
Thema:

I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10)

1. I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - can't send view

2. Send message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send message: Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg * /server:servername "text". But when i try that there's error "5 error getting names" i already change...
  3. Windows 10 app duplicat send messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 app duplicat send messages: Hello.I notice that when send a message from windows 10 callendar and mail app the sending messages appears double in folder of ''send '' messages at outlook.com.Can i fix it? Also i wonder if i can backup or export messages from win10...
  4. Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages: Hi There, My xbox app hasnt been able to get my conversations for quite sometime. I thought it might off been a bug that would get fixed with an update but that doesnt seem to be the case. My android xbox app works fine with my account and i can see and send messages on...
  5. I can't update xbox app on windows 10

I can't update xbox app on windows 10: Hi, I have been trying to update the xbox app from windows store but i cant update, it always says that i have to update windows for using that app, i have tried reinstalling the store and the xbox app, tried to update windows constantly (it's updated), and search on the...
  6. Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages

Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages: So, i'm fed up with this horrible app. I've tried using it since it was released and not once has it been working correctly. Sending and retrieving messages have been bugged since the very start. There is absolutely nothing wrong on anyone's PC, this is just a horribly...
  7. Why can't I send messages?

Why can't I send messages?: When I tried to send a message to my friend from the xbox app on android it said: Check your account Messaging isn't for your account. Go to https:// support.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can fix it. So I went to the website it told me...
  8. I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App

I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App: Everytime I try accessing my messages on the Windows 10 app it says "Try again-we had trouble getting your conversations." I can access and send messages on my xbox just fine but not on the Windows app. I tried using the "Reset" button, I've tried signing out, and I've tried...
  9. Outlook: can't view newer messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook: can't view newer messages: My wife updated her Outlook and now she can't see newer unread messages in her POP3 account inbox. If I send a test email, I can search and sure enough the email is there. But when we get out of search and just go back to her inbox the newest email is about a week old. She...
  10. Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC: How to: Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC How to Send SMS Text Message from Messaging app on Windows 10 PC [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565, Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities come integrated into...