Windows 10: I can't unlink my account on onedrive

Discus and support I can't unlink my account on onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently experiencing a problem with my onedrive app on W10 I would like to use onedrive, another Microsoft account. But when I click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Serafim Cruz, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I can't unlink my account on onedrive

Hello,
    I am currently experiencing a problem with my onedrive app on W10
    I would like to use onedrive, another Microsoft account. But when I click the "Unlink Onedrive" button, the app automatically restarts and logs in to my windows account not giving me the option to add a different account. Even restarting the PC.
    Already tried to reinstall several times onedrive and the problem continues.

(sorry if the message was not very clear because my english is bad. I'm brazilian)

:)

Serafim Cruz, Aug 6, 2019

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Link or Unlink OneDrive with Microsoft Account in Windows 10

One question Shawn...
    Now that my OneDrive folder and subfolders are moved and setup to the 2nd internal disk,

I can't unlink my account on onedrive [​IMG]

can I delete the whole folder on my C: drive in my User folder on the C: drive? Or should I leave well enough alone?

I can't unlink my account on onedrive [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 6, 2019
  4. fjk61011 Win User

I can't unlink my account on onedrive

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

I can't unlink my account on onedrive

1. I can't unlink my account on onedrive - Similar Threads - can't unlink account

2. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  3. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  4. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?: I've created a new OneDrive account because I forgot the password to my old account and was not able to retrieve it . But now when I try to sync with the Onedrive on my pc, I get the error message" "You're syncing a different account. Unlink that account to add a new one.. I...
  6. Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?

Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?: I've created a new OneDrive account because I forgot the password to my old account and was not able to retrieve it . But now when I try to sync with the Onedrive on my pc, I get the error message" "You're syncing a different account. Unlink that account to add a new one.. I...
  7. Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I can't unlink pictures folder from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't unlink pictures folder from OneDrive: Hi,I need to unlink my pictures from OneDrive because my art software doesn't support the file as they have their own version of backing things up to the cloud. I tried going into my OneDrive to unlink my Pictures folder, but all I received was an error that said"The folder...
  9. I can't unlink pictures folder from OneDrive

I can't unlink pictures folder from OneDrive: Hi,I need to unlink my pictures from OneDrive because my art software doesn't support the file as they have their own version of backing things up to the cloud. I tried going into my OneDrive to unlink my Pictures folder, but all I received was an error that said"The folder...
  10. OneDrive Unlink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Unlink: Hi. My pc storage is full and I was thinking of unlinking my two OneDrive accounts but I am worried that the files I have on them will be permanently removed. What should I do? I don't mind having to access them online if that's the case....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant unlink onedrive

2. onedrive not unlinking

3. onedrive unlink account not working

4. unlink onedrive account windows 10,
  5. cant unlink onedrive windows 10,
  6. one drive cannot unlink user,
  7. how can i unlink onedrive,
  8. cant unlink my onedrive,
  9. onedrive does not unlink,
  10. why wont my accound stay unlinked to one drive?,
  11. onedrive wont unlink,