Windows 10: I can't update xbox app on windows 10

Discus and support I can't update xbox app on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to update the xbox app from windows store but i cant update, it always says that i have to update windows for using that app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mendelete, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Mendelete Win User

I can't update xbox app on windows 10

Hi,

I have been trying to update the xbox app from windows store but i cant update, it always says that i have to update windows for using that app, i have tried reinstalling the store and the xbox app, tried to update windows constantly (it's updated), and search on the forums, but nothing works.

I hope somebody can help me thanks.

P.D. English is not my mother language, i apologize if there are mistakes on the text.

:)

Mendelete, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

I can't update xbox app on windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Mar 22, 2019
  4. I can't update xbox app on windows 10

Xbox app won't let me update

Hi YoUnG300tHuGgA,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to update your Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app.

• Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

• Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

• Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp |
      Remove-
      AppxPackage

• Hit Enter.Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

I can't update xbox app on windows 10

1. I can't update xbox app on windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't update xbox

2. I can't connect to the Xbox app on windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to the Xbox app on windows.: The connect button doesn't work. Other apps such as the Xbox Companion say I'm not connected to the internet even though I am and my web browser works. I've tried every answer from other forum threads but none have worked...
  3. I can't connect to the Xbox app on windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to the Xbox app on windows.: The connect button doesn't work. Other apps such as the Xbox Companion say I'm not connected to the internet even though I am and my web browser works. I've tried every answer from other forum threads but none have worked...
  4. Can't sign into my Xbox app on windows 10

Can't sign into my Xbox app on windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem logging into the Xbox app on windows. When I try to login I press the profile icon in the top right and press sign in. [ATTACH] It then brings me to this pop up tab and after I press next and put in my email and password it brings me to this...
  5. I can't sign into the xbox app on windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't sign into the xbox app on windows 10 PC: So I can't sign into the xbox app on windows 10 and I tried a lot of solutions i found online and none of them worked. Can someone help me fix this problem?...
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app: I'm trying to buy game pass on windows but I need to sign in to do that. When I try to sign in, the sign in button does nothing. I click on it and nothing happens. This also happens on the feedback center....
  7. How do I update the xbox app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I update the xbox app on windows 10: idk how to update but I need too to talk with my friends. please help. submitted by /u/DelTacoWrapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3g5r3/how_do_i_update_the_xbox_app_on_windows_10/
  8. Can't Update Windows 10/ Install Xbox App

Can't Update Windows 10/ Install Xbox App: For a while, I've been trying to install the Xbox app on Windows 10 build 1809. Whenever I try, it always says that I need to update windows first using the update assistant, but whenever I let it update, it gets to around 85-90% then goes back to 0. One time I restarted and...
  9. I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10)

I can't send or view messages on the Xbox App (Windows 10): I have been trying to send messages on the xbox app from this account and it hasn't been working, when I go to messages it says, "try again- we had trouble getting your conversations" and when I try messaging someone from viewing their profile it says, "We couldn't send this...
  10. I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App

I can't access my messages on the Windows 10 Xbox App: Everytime I try accessing my messages on the Windows 10 app it says "Try again-we had trouble getting your conversations." I can access and send messages on my xbox just fine but not on the Windows app. I tried using the "Reset" button, I've tried signing out, and I've tried...