Windows 10: I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account

Discus and support I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I linked my Minecraft switch edition account to my Microsoft account and was wondering if it lets me have Microsoft edition for free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mikehemmer, May 6, 2020.

1. I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account

I linked my Minecraft switch edition account to my Microsoft account and was wondering if it lets me have Microsoft edition for free?

:)

mikehemmer, May 6, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, May 6, 2020
  3. Mindweaver, May 6, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 6, 2020
Thema:

I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account

1. I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - linked switch account

2. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  3. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  4. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  5. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  6. Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft: So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I contacted the support many times and they said my account isn't connected to the right one then I contacted the microsoft...
  7. Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked: I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to play Minecraft again, I will need to buy Minecraft again and link it to a Microsoft account. I am wondering if there is a way...
  8. Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked: I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to play Minecraft again, I will need to buy Minecraft again and link it to a Microsoft account. I am wondering if there is a way...
  9. How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft: I would like to know how to link my how to link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft please send a video for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-minecraft-java-account-to/d651a53e-b79f-42d9-baaa-8316f4729958
  10. Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account: I just purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft from the Windows Store and I found out that it's not the Java version. I would like to switch my version of Minecraft but I cant do that from the Windows 10 app. How do I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for switch microsoft account