Windows 10: I want my file on my computer so that when I unlink onedrive they are still there

Discus and support I want my file on my computer so that when I unlink onedrive they are still there in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My desktop is linked with my onedrive. I also have checked the box on settings so that all files are to be kept on the computer. I kept getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by [psyking], Jan 5, 2020.

1. [psyking] Win User

I want my file on my computer so that when I unlink onedrive they are still there

My desktop is linked with my onedrive. I also have checked the box on settings so that all files are to be kept on the computer. I kept getting messages that my onedrive was full. I tried to unlink and stop syncing the onedrive. When that happened, the desktop files disappeared even though I made sure the files were supposed to be on the local machine. I want to be able to assign only specific files to save on onedrive and I don't want any of my files to disappear from my computer for any reason, ever. This idea that onedrive is saving me space does not apply to me and is an inconvenience. Please give me instructions so that I can:

Keep all files on my computer and not on onedrive.

select only certain files to be saved to one drive

:)

[psyking], Jan 5, 2020
  2. fjk61011 Win User

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Unlink my Documents folder from OneDrive

If i am clear with your description, you want to unlink Onedrive from where is synced rigth now and start a syncrhonization in the following path C:\Users\jjcla\Documents is that correct?

Then after you follow my suggestion you can achieve it, and also can choose the files you want to sync following this steps:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/choose...

Neftali Ramirez, Jan 5, 2020
  4. I want my file on my computer so that when I unlink onedrive they are still there

Silverlight blocking Onedrive files for attachments

Are you using OneDrive app or OneDrive on the web? If you are using OneDrive app you can try to remove and readd your OneDrive account, while the Microsoft Silverlight is installed, follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Right click on the OneDrive icon on the taskbar and click on Settings.
    • On the Account tab, click on the Unlink this PC under OneDrive.
    • Click on Unlink account to confirm.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

I want my file on my computer so that when I unlink onedrive they are still there

1. I want my file on my computer so that when I unlink onedrive they are still there - Similar Threads - file computer unlink

2. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer: how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlink-and-then-relink-my-onedrive/04e0e57c-6f9f-4fe5-99a5-469332df2421
  3. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer: how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlink-and-then-relink-my-onedrive/04e0e57c-6f9f-4fe5-99a5-469332df2421
  4. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer: I do not want Onedrive. I never asked for Onedrive. Give me back MY files and help me get this ransomware program you shoved down my throat off my **** machine!...
  6. I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer

I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer: I do not want Onedrive. I never asked for Onedrive. Give me back MY files and help me get this ransomware program you shoved down my throat off my **** machine!...
  7. Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?: I've created a new OneDrive account because I forgot the password to my old account and was not able to retrieve it . But now when I try to sync with the Onedrive on my pc, I get the error message" "You're syncing a different account. Unlink that account to add a new one.. I...
  8. Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?

Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?: I've created a new OneDrive account because I forgot the password to my old account and was not able to retrieve it . But now when I try to sync with the Onedrive on my pc, I get the error message" "You're syncing a different account. Unlink that account to add a new one.. I...
  9. Why can't I unlink my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I can't unlink my account on onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't unlink my account on onedrive: Hello, I am currently experiencing a problem with my onedrive app on W10 I would like to use onedrive, another Microsoft account. But when I click the "Unlink Onedrive" button, the app automatically restarts and logs in to my windows account not giving me the option to add a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want my files on my computer and not on onedrive