Windows 10: I want to remove my original microsoft account

Discus and support I want to remove my original microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What happens if I remove my original microsoft account with admin priveleges and use another account associated with microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Glory Vee, May 30, 2019.

1. Glory Vee Win User

I want to remove my original microsoft account

What happens if I remove my original microsoft account with admin priveleges and use another account associated with microsoft

:)

Glory Vee, May 30, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 30, 2019
  3. AFJ
    AFJ Win User
    Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?<br>
    The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account<br>
    4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

4. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

1. I want to remove my original microsoft account - Similar Threads - remove original microsoft

2. I want to remove my account from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove my account from Microsoft Edge: Even after I signed out and click on remove my account on Edge still keeps my information I want this list cleared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-my-account-from-microsoft-edge/82774232-d662-4f6b-a7a1-f6bf29dd55b6
  3. I want to remove my account from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove my account from Microsoft Edge: Even after I signed out and click on remove my account on Edge still keeps my information I want this list cleared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-my-account-from-microsoft-edge/82774232-d662-4f6b-a7a1-f6bf29dd55b6
  4. I want to remove my account from Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I want to remove a Microsoft account from a computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to remove a Microsoft account from a computer.: Hi! I want to remove my Microsoft account from a laptop, but I don't see a remove button anywhere. It's the admin account. Can I remove it just from the laptop?...
  6. I want to remove a Microsoft account from a computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove a Microsoft account from a computer.: Hi! I want to remove my Microsoft account from a laptop, but I don't see a remove button anywhere. It's the admin account. Can I remove it just from the laptop?...
  7. I want to remove a Microsoft account from a computer.

8. I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF

in Windows 10 Customization
    I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF: WHY ON EARTH DO I HAVE THE FEELING THAT I AM A PRISONER IN MY OWN PC? GUYS PLEASE WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT ABOUT? I can`t remove my password and i can`t use MY LAPTOP because someone taught it will be cool to make all the pc with Win Software with Passwords. And lets pretend...
  9. I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF

I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF: WHY ON EARTH DO I HAVE THE FEELING THAT I AM A PRISONER IN MY OWN PC? GUYS PLEASE WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT ABOUT? I can`t remove my password and i can`t use MY LAPTOP because someone taught it will be cool to make all the pc with Win Software with Passwords. And lets pretend...
  10. I want to change my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to change my Microsoft Account: I got a new computer and I used a different Microsoft Account than I wanted, even though it's mine, I can't seem to change it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-microsoft-account/5597e400-8101-46fa-a705-c94ad1f46338