Windows 10: I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on...

Discus and support I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I create two accounts on Windows 10 Pro-- One is Microsoft Organization Account and local account under others like following picture [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Parminderdeep Singh, May 29, 2020.

1. I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on...

Hi

I create two accounts on Windows 10 Pro-- One is Microsoft Organization Account and local account under others like following picture

I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on... 48d8abad-99c5-4495-b635-123974f47a26?upload=true.png

But When I want to switch the accounts from Microsoft account to Local account then there is option for local account like

email and password or Username and PIN like following picture

I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on... 1e1680f9-8312-47de-bd4a-dfa9246f9ad2?upload=true.jpg

Please provide assistance that how I can use local account on my system or Is there any other options to explore for login of local account and Microsoft organization account

Regards

Parminderdeep Singh Mangat

:)

Parminderdeep Singh, May 29, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on... :(

Zakin, May 29, 2020
  3. Mindweaver, May 29, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on...

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, May 29, 2020
Thema:

I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on...

1. I want to use Microsoft Organization Account on windows 10 pro and also local account on... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Organization Account

2. Local Windows Account along side Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local Windows Account along side Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Pro: Hello All: My situation is as follows. Trying to set up a local account for gaming to keep it separate from my Org account my org / my rules - I am not trying to install on my employer's PC or anything. I am the owner - self employed. Anywho, trying to just keep things...
  3. use windows 10 with microsoft account or local account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    use windows 10 with microsoft account or local account?: i rememebr it was a requirement to sign into my new pc with a microsoft account, so i made one, but i dont find a use for it and i saw one of my friends use a local account. i want to log out of my microsoft account on my pc and delete the account, i dont use any microsoft...
  4. windows 10 pro local account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pro local account.: Hi, I am new to desktop and I`m learning as i go, My question is where did I go WRONG? My windows administration account is active. When I visit account settings everything looks and seems ok, but almost any discussion it tells me I need administrative permission to make...
  5. Use microsoft store on local account

Use microsoft store on local account: I just converted my win10 machine to local account, but found out that microsoft store does not work on local account. All guides online seem to be 2-3 yrs old and not work. How to use it on local account? Am on win10 pro version 1909 submitted by /u/f36a [link]...
  6. Wanting to use a local account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wanting to use a local account: I have windows 10 and want to switch to using a local account, but when I bring up my account info, the saying "Switch to a local account" is no where to be found. It shows up on my other computers, just not this one. Any thoughts why it isn't there and what can I do to...
  7. Microsoft Account vs. Local Account on Windows 10 Pro.

Microsoft Account vs. Local Account on Windows 10 Pro.: Hi all! I have a personal laptop (Thinkpad X1 Carbon) that I used to remote into my work computer while at home. I work from home one day a week, and sometimes on weekends, etc. Ironically I actually work on computers for a living, except that I do data analytics and do not...
  8. Linking local account to Microsoft account on Win Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linking local account to Microsoft account on Win Pro: Hi, just installed new PC and have following issue: - I do not see option on account tab to link my local account to Microsoft account ("sing in with Microsoft Account instead") - As note - I can add Microsoft accounts of family members including me. - I also do not see...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Local Account

Windows 10 Pro Local Account: I have read that you can't make a local account anymore is this true? Will I not be able to make a local account if I purchase Windows 10 Pro in stores that come with the USB Stick? submitted by /u/JMatzelle993 [link] [comments]...
  10. using local password with microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    using local password with microsoft account: So I have a complex password for my online Microsoft account, I never type it in, its used with a secure clipboard from a password manager. If I use a Microsoft account with windows 10 it also uses the password which is a pain to type in, is there no way to use a local...