Windows 10: Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

Discus and support Import favorites in Edge from Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Might seem obvious but have you scrolled all the way through the favorites after doing the import to see whether yours are at the bottom or in some... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tony Mortyr, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Abc123 Win User

Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

Might seem obvious but have you scrolled all the way through the favorites after doing the import to see whether yours are at the bottom or in some random different folder, or mixed in somewhere? Since clearly Edge does not import them properly for anyone.. nor allow any type of sorting. I will also be continuing to use Chrome until this can be resolved. Hundreds of bookmarks collected over many years can't simply be dragged and dropped into order. Nevermind the fact that no adblock = intolerable internet

Abc123, Sep 28, 2015

2. I think something is screwed up with the Edge importing feature. I just tried importing my bookmarks from chrome and I am missing about half of my bookmarks.

Calathan198, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Calathan, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

The Favorites in Edge may be corrupted. See if this below may help.

1) Use OPTION FOUR in the tutorial below to delete all favorites in Microsoft Edge. This will clear any corruption.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...a.html#option4

2) Import your bookmarks from Chrome into Microsoft Edge again to see if they are all there now.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

1. Import favorites in Edge from Chrome - Similar Threads - Import favorites Edge

2. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  3. Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge: I have been using Edge Chromium Beta for some time now and all relevant favorites are now on that browser. I cannot find a way to export the favorites from the beta version so I can delete the old Edge favorites and import them into the new Edge that comes with build 2004....
  4. How to Import Favorites from Windows 10 Favorites folder to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to Import Favorites from Windows 10 Favorites folder to Edge: When I try to import Favorites from Windows Favorites folder, by going to Edge Settings > Import or Export > Import from file. Then select: C drive > Users > User name > Favorites folder. It only shows the URL short cuts in the Favorites sub-folder, with no way to select...
  5. How do I import Favorites bar from Chrome to Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I import Favorites bar from Chrome to Edge.: Hi, I want to export Bookmarks bar (not bookmarks) from Chrome and then import to Edge's Favorites bar. How do I do? Thank you, 65317
  6. Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.: That about say's it all. Here is a screenshot: [img] Henry 73197
  7. Unable to import favorites in to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to import favorites in to Edge?: Hey Guys I have saved my favourites in the default folder, they appear and work in ie, but when I try and import them in to edge the error states: Couldn't import favourites Not very informative? Any help appreciated 12277
  8. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  9. Problems Importing Favorites into Edge from IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Problems Importing Favorites into Edge from IE11: I have posted this question/complaint on another thread, but I have been locked out. So I'll try again. Why can't Microsoft fix the Edge import process to reliably import all favorites from IE 11? I have tried all the workarounds including copying the IE 11 favorites to the...
  10. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Chrome in Windows 10 [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar...