Windows 10: Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?

Discus and support Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ciqlgcg1ovq41.png?width=345&format=png&auto=webp&s=86f9500d2432ad4030dffa888afc1b8b74bbcf9c submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aubreyholmesyt, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?

/u/aubreyholmesyt, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?

New Features Coming to Xbox One Preview and Xbox Beta App this Month

Source:
    New Features Coming to Xbox One Preview and Xbox Beta App this Month - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?

1. Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - stop coming every

2. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  3. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  4. Every time I open microsoft 365 up a Pick an account prompt comes up. When I pick an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I open microsoft 365 up a Pick an account prompt comes up. When I pick an...: I am logged into to the account that I want to be logged into. But the pick an account prompt keeps coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-open-microsoft-365-up-a-pick-an/d004c06e-15b0-40a7-82e5-92d1ca3c4fb8
  5. Every time I open microsoft 365 up a Pick an account prompt comes up. When I pick an...

Every time I open microsoft 365 up a Pick an account prompt comes up. When I pick an...: I am logged into to the account that I want to be logged into. But the pick an account prompt keeps coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-open-microsoft-365-up-a-pick-an/d004c06e-15b0-40a7-82e5-92d1ca3c4fb8
  6. Settings app crashing every time I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app crashing every time I open it: My settings app crashes every time I open it, I've tried 5 different "solutions", tried reverting to an earlier version using system restore and even reinstalled windows but nothing has changed except I actually got an error message after one of them, as below:Does anyone...
  7. Settings app crashing every time I open it

Settings app crashing every time I open it: My settings app crashes every time I open it, I've tried 5 different "solutions", tried reverting to an earlier version using system restore and even reinstalled windows but nothing has changed except I actually got an error message after one of them, as below:Does anyone...
  8. These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1zs7x/these_come_up_every_time_i_turn_on_my_computer/
  9. What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab: [ATTACH] So every time I hit alt+tab to switch between app, among apps that I use and know there, this weird F in a box shows up. What is this and how do I get rid of this? this is windows 10 on laptop....
  10. Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I...: This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and locking the questions without giving a reasonable solution. I don't want to completely disable the notifications...