Windows 10: Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers

Discus and support Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I create a document and try to save it in OneDrive my desktop computer is having issues. - Asks me to sign in, I enter my username. - It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jennifer Smith, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers

When I create a document and try to save it in OneDrive my desktop computer is having issues.

- Asks me to sign in, I enter my username.

- It tells me there is no OneDrive account with that username and asks if I want to create one.

- I click through and enter in the same username that I entered in step on above and it tells me that there is already an account with that email address.

I can save the document to my desktop or other folder and easily move it to OneDrive by dragging and dropping. There are no issues opening and editing documents that are on OneDrive. We also have a laptop that is connected to the same account and it does not have the same problem as the desktop computer.

Any ideas?

:)

Jennifer Smith, Dec 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Dec 18, 2019
  4. fjk61011 Win User

Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers

1. Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers - Similar Threads - Issues OneDrive sign

2. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  3. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  4. Issue with Onedrive sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Onedrive sign in: I keep getting the following message when I try to sign in to Onedrive on one of my laptops: Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports...
  5. Issue with Onedrive sign in

Issue with Onedrive sign in: I keep getting the following message when I try to sign in to Onedrive on one of my laptops: Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports...
  6. Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue: Hi all, currently having a strange issue with our organizations outlook/Cffice365 accounts and having them sign in properly. We have some staff computers that we all use throughout the day and will sign in/out of our respective accounts as we use those computers. This...
  7. OneDrive "There was an Issue Signing You In"

OneDrive "There was an Issue Signing You In": Lately, I've been getting that little popup window that states "There was an Issue Signing You In" more times than not. I've changed my connection to "metered" a few weeks ago. Could this be the issue? Once the window pops up, all I need do is go through the sign in process...
  8. Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers: Works great on my desktop. On my laptop, OneDrive is on the taskbar with a slash through it. When I click on the icon, a box pops up and says OneDrive is not connected with an option to sign in. When I tap on sign in, nothing happens. I can work around it by going to the...
  9. How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...: I am currently signed in with the same e mail to my OS (C) OneDrive on two computers and they are both synced. I'm able to control both computers at the sametime. How can I fix this? I have Office 365 Home just got it I had Office 365 Personal personal before....
  10. OneDrive Sign In Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Sign In Issue: Hi, In the last few days, every time I've logged onto my Windows 10 desktop PC, OneDrive has started asking me to sign in. Now I hardly ever use OneDrive. I've always let it just silently load up. But for some reason it's now continually asking me to sign in. It...