Windows 10: It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts.

Discus and support It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When signing in today I apparently created a new account, "ChuckV1", which was established less than an hour ago. How do I get back my original... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChuckV1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. ChuckV1 Win User

It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts.

When signing in today I apparently created a new account, "ChuckV1", which was established less than an hour ago. How do I get back my original account, "Chuck V" with all my past history?

cv

:)

ChuckV1, Jan 24, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

1. It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts. - Similar Threads - seems though Microsoft

2. I seem to have two accounts for Microsoft Safety Group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to have two accounts for Microsoft Safety Group.: I did open a family safety group and inited my son. Now my son is in a group with me but when opening my account there he isn't in. He also can send requests if he wants to play a game and I can approve it but noting happens. He still can't play.He also cannot leave the group...
  3. I seem to have two accounts for Microsoft Safety Group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I seem to have two accounts for Microsoft Safety Group.: I did open a family safety group and inited my son. Now my son is in a group with me but when opening my account there he isn't in. He also can send requests if he wants to play a game and I can approve it but noting happens. He still can't play.He also cannot leave the group...
  4. Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account

Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account: When I sign in one of the options is "email code to mo*****@pronton.me" That is not my email and I don't know how it got there. I'm afraid they have access to my information, how do I make sure they don't have access and remove them from the account?...
  5. Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account: When I sign in one of the options is "email code to mo*****@pronton.me" That is not my email and I don't know how it got there. I'm afraid they have access to my information, how do I make sure they don't have access and remove them from the account?...
  6. I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...: I also want to upgrade to win 11 but need to run mbrgpt but if I go to the cmd prompt it wont accept my password for the account even though I have changed it on line. I want to move to my other microsoft account as well to simplify matters as it is my email address but dont...
  7. I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...

I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...: I also want to upgrade to win 11 but need to run mbrgpt but if I go to the cmd prompt it wont accept my password for the account even though I have changed it on line. I want to move to my other microsoft account as well to simplify matters as it is my email address but dont...
  8. I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and want to move my registered account on my pc to the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced: i just reset my PC without removing my personal files. My profile picture won't sync and in task manager where it usually says your name with a picture of your profile pic, I have the default profile picture with my email instead. sync is on, doesn't show any errors. I'm...
  10. Apparently I have 2 Microsoft Accounts?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apparently I have 2 Microsoft Accounts?: When I log in to my Microsoft account it gives me 2 account options to log in to: 1. Personal account, created by you which I can access using my own email address/password and 2. Work or school account created by your IT department. which I can't access as it doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i seem to have 2 microsoft accounts