Windows 10: Live tiles doesn't work, maybe damaged store cache

Discus and support Live tiles doesn't work, maybe damaged store cache in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; many live tiles of my start menu doesn't work (msn news, store), i checked the win throubleshooting and say me that cache is damaged, what can i do for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by djsolidsnake86, May 25, 2017.

1. Live tiles doesn't work, maybe damaged store cache

many live tiles of my start menu doesn't work (msn news, store), i checked the win throubleshooting and say me that cache is damaged, what can i do for fix this?
    i also saw that if i uninstall msn news, and i reinstall again without open it, the tile work, when i open it the tile go stuck to red square without the news
    i already tried wsreset and some powershell parameters i found on google, but no luck for now
    i'm using win 10 x64 CU

:)

djsolidsnake86, May 25, 2017
  2. StuC33 Win User

Creators Update problems

I will attempt a clean boot as you said and just to let you know I ran Dism restore health after discovering there was corruption. I thought that this would resolve my issues, it hasn't. Also my store live tile is not working, I have tried wsreset it just
    keeps coming up with store cache maybe damaged, I want my store live tile back please.

StuC33, May 25, 2017
  3. windows store cache maybe damaged

hi joydeep sir sorry for delay reply my apology to you yes my problem got solved after running wsreset.exe and windows apps troubleshooter.and thnks alot sir for helping me.

JoydeepSarkar685, May 25, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Live tiles doesn't work, maybe damaged store cache

Brink, May 25, 2017
  5. djsolidsnake86, May 25, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 25, 2017
  7. also this solution doesn't work

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Do they work fine while signed in to another account on the PC?

Brink, May 25, 2017
  9. yes

10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    If you like, you could create a new account on the PC, make it an administrator, and use it instead of your current account.

Brink, May 25, 2017
  11. in this way i loose all settings and i must reinstall programs and games

12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You will lose all settings, but you should be able to just create new shortcuts for installed desktop apps.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Live tiles doesn't work, maybe damaged store cache - Similar Threads - Live tiles doesn't

2. Live tile not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live tile not working.: So basically I have my Microsoft Store application pinned to my start menu but I don't see the live tile working. I tried a reboot, windows explorer restart, making sure live tile is on, and gave it time yet it still didn't update. Any solutions?? submitted by...
  3. Windows Store Cache may be damage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Store Cache may be damage: Apps like Calculator will open and then close immediately. Microsoft edge does the same thing. So does some other apps. I have run app troubleshooter and get the following: Windows Store Cache may be damaged I have tried the Powershell solution and it worked temporarily...
  4. Live tile not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tile not working?: Windows 10 home 64 bit, version 2004 up to date. I use Windows News Live tile in the start menu quite often, but for some reason it no longer shows a rotating news feed picture? I can still click on it and go to the news page, but the tile is dead otherwise. The tile is set...
  5. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  6. MS Store live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  7. MS Store live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Store live tile stopped working: The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store. 115543
  8. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  9. Store Live Tile no longer works

Store Live Tile no longer works: Since 1703 & now 1709 I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period: Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings. Resetting the Store. Uninstalling...
  10. windows store cache may be damaged

windows store cache may be damaged: Hi, I've spent the few days trying to fix that issue, went all every solution that I saw, Including Ken's solution, scanned for corrupt files, did DCIM, WSreser as admin, but the problem is still here. Technical details: Asus laptop, UX330UA Windows 10 Home Version...