Windows 10: Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work

Discus and support Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Yesterday my laptop start up really slowly and i tried to disable all services through msconfig then restart it, the problem appear here. I cant login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mikelferdinan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work

Yesterday my laptop start up really slowly and i tried to disable all services through msconfig then restart it, the problem appear here. I cant login because login screen not appearing i tried to safe mode with Shift + restart, Shift F8 and F8 but doesnt work.
    I hope you guys can give me solution how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

:)

mikelferdinan, Jan 5, 2017
  2. AmarMohi Win User

win10 getout of safe mode

I upgraded to win 10 couple of days back.I was facing ". Start Menu, Cortana, and some apps may not be available. Please save your work and sign-out to recover
    " , so i decided to start my machine in Safe mode.

Once i restarted mymachine in safe mode , got to login screen , it is not accepting my microsoft login password, so tried to login by resetting new password on another machine . With new password am able to login in another machine but not on the safe mode
    machine even though my internet connection is ON . In login screen , I tried all options which wer suggested in blogs

1. shift+power button--where I am supposed to get startup options ---nothing appeared

2.win+r - command prompt should who up-nothing worked

3.pressing F8 before login screen appears upon restart-not worked as well

can u help me in fixing this issue ..plz ..

AmarMohi, Jan 5, 2017
  3. FloOoKING Win User
    Windows 10 Login screen

I wanted log into my Windows account in win 10 but my login screen does not appear. I can't boot into safe mode because it doesn't show me the power button in the login screen. And I don't have a Linux boot stick on me right now to enable the cmd in the
    login screen.Can anyone help me please? (sorry for bad English I am german)

FloOoKING, Jan 5, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work

NavyLCDR, Jan 5, 2017
  5. I will try it, but i need windows 10 iso first. Can i get latest version of windows 10 if i download from here Access Denied ?

mikelferdinan, Jan 6, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Jan 6, 2017
  7. Thanks for the link, what's different between windows 10, W10 N and W10 Single Language ? Which one should i choose for windows 10 pro?

mikelferdinan, Jan 6, 2017
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 is standard and includes both Home and Pro. That's 99% chance the one you want. Windows 10 N is for countries that required all the media player stuff to be stripped out of the OS, so it is Windows 10 without a media player. Windows 10 Home Single Language is a stripped down version of Windows 10, is Home version only, cannot install any language packs. Some cheap netbooks will have this to keep them cheap.

NavyLCDR, Jan 6, 2017
  9. I got the ISO and right know i like to clean install my laptop but in partition step there's partition with name cant remember exactly but i t think its Drive 0 partition x OEM (Reserved) do i need to delete it or just ignore it ?

mikelferdinan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work - Similar Threads - Login screen appearing

2. Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!: Hey i'm here to describe an issue that has been keeping me from using my computer Around 1 month ago my pc was acting sluggish, I just performed a few tweaks beforehand so I decided to just revert to a recent restore point like I usually do, since it's the only thing that...
  3. Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!: Hey i'm here to describe an issue that has been keeping me from using my computer Around 1 month ago my pc was acting sluggish, I just performed a few tweaks beforehand so I decided to just revert to a recent restore point like I usually do, since it's the only thing that...
  4. Blue screen on boot, and safe mode doesn't work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work: I have a laptop that I use a Bluetooth keyboard with. It's worked fine until today, but now when I try to log in, the field where I enter my 4 digit security code fills with 99999999999999999999 and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I thought maybe it was a stuck key so I...
  6. Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen fills in with 9999999, and Safe Mode doesn't work: I have a laptop that I use a Bluetooth keyboard with. It's worked fine until today, but now when I try to log in, the field where I enter my 4 digit security code fills with 99999999999999999999 and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I thought maybe it was a stuck key so I...
  7. Locked on safe mode login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked on safe mode login screen: Hi, I enabled safe mode in my windows 10 home via system settings boot options. After restarting my PC, safe mode started and gave me an error "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to setup your PIN again". Apart from this there is only one option to...
  8. No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working.: Dear Team, We have a Windows 10 Pro 1809 installed on one of our corporate laptops. It has installed through corporate MDT. We removed the Laptop from the domain and used it for another purpose. However, after some days it started showing "Windows needs to activate". We...
  9. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  10. Black screen after login, Safe mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after login, Safe mode doesn't work: Hi, hope you're having a great day. My problem with my laptop is after I login, it turns into a black screen. At first it seems fine, it loaded my dekstop shortcuts and wallpaper but the taskbar is not loading properly. After a few seconds, it turned into a black screen. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to getout from safe mode startup hp

2. win safe mode login doesnt appear