Windows 10: Lots of BSODs

Discus and support Lots of BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting lots of BSODs, ranging from IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I'm all sorts of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Feanor, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Feanor Win User

Lots of BSODs

Hello,

I'm getting lots of BSODs, ranging from IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.
    I'm all sorts of helpless, as I'm unable to find the reason for all the BSODs.
    The system in question is rather new and all drivers are up to date save for the Geforce Driver, as the newest driver seemed to cause even more errors. None of the hardware is overclocked.

Find attached my error files. Any help is very much appreciated.

Attachment 142582

:)

Feanor, Jul 4, 2017

2. Lots of BSOD's

Hello,

Installed all 3 of them altough Realtek PCI-E Ethernet drivers where already installed so i just clicked repair on that one.

It is a samsung 840 EVO 120GB

Freescan i did as well here is a screenshot of it:

Lots of BSODs [​IMG]

Strange tough says in bottom right 99.8GB free yet in the program itself 90.4,i don't have anything enabled in samsung magician is set for max capacity

11.18GB is set for Over Provisioning

florian de graef, Jul 4, 2017
  3. J.DD Win User
    Lots of BSOD's

Wouldnt be surprised if Daemontools is causing probs. It's a known cause of crashes

Are there any external USB hdd's on this?

J.DD, Jul 4, 2017
  4. Feanor Win User

Lots of BSODs

(Btw, I'm currently running memtest86+ again. I'll post pictures tomorrow night).

Feanor, Jul 4, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi Feanor,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

When MemTest86+ finished with 0 errors, please run driver verifier.

Lots of BSODs [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    Lots of BSODs [​IMG]
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Lots of BSODs [​IMG]
    Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Lots of BSODs [​IMG]
    Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Jul 4, 2017
  6. Feanor Win User
    Hello Axe0, thank you for your reply.

Am I supposed to run things like Prime95 while Verifier is running for added stress or is it fine if my system is just idling?

Thanks in advance.

Feanor, Jul 4, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Don't run multiple tests at once, it may have unexpected results.

axe0, Jul 4, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Lots of BSODs

zbook, Jul 5, 2017
  9. Feanor Win User
    Feanor, Jul 5, 2017
  10. Feanor Win User
    So, Memtest86+ finished 8 passes without any errors.

I also took new log files, this time in English. Will start Driver Verifier now...

Attachment 142808
    Attachment 142809

Feanor, Jul 6, 2017
  11. zbook New Member
    Code: 7/4/2017 10:30 PM Application Error Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.950.0, time stamp: 0x591d3322 Faulting module name: NVCPL.DLL, version: 8.17.13.8233, time stamp: 0x591d2d81 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000005f6ef Faulting process id: 0x2e68 Faulting application start time: 0x01d2f5152b7ad1b4 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NVCPL.DLL Report Id: 7526e11c-9e2c-407e-b67f-5a9ae644e8a7 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:7/4/2017 10:30 PM Application Error Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.950.0, time stamp: 0x591d3322 Faulting module name: NVCPL.DLL, version: 8.17.13.8233, time stamp: 0x591d2d81 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000005f6ef Faulting process id: 0x2cf4 Faulting application start time: 0x01d2f5151d16902b Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NVCPL.DLL Report Id: abf129d7-1af8-4baf-9cca-e143792cf05c Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:7/4/2017 10:28 PM Application Error Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.950.0, time stamp: 0x591d3322 Faulting module name: NVCPL.DLL, version: 8.17.13.8233, time stamp: 0x591d2d81 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000005f6ef Faulting process id: 0x21b4 Faulting application start time: 0x01d2f514c9b0de7d Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NVCPL.DLL Report Id: 5f0ba72b-741d-4819-8bd2-f76e0cc4d891 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:[/quote] 1) Uninstall all Nvidia drivers/softwareThe best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from the Asus web site using your computer's serial or product number and the operating system. In case there is not a suitable driver you can download from the NVidia website.
    When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.6.7: Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download

zbook, Jul 6, 2017
  12. Can you provide us with the kernel memory dump please? Its located in C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP.
    You can upload it to an cloud service like dropbox or onedrive.

BSODHunter, Jul 6, 2017
  13. axe0 New Member

Lots of BSODs

What are the timings of the RAM according to the BIOS?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

Lots of BSODs [​IMG]

Lots of BSODs [​IMG]

14. Feanor Win User
    @axe0:

I'll take photos of my BIOS/UEFI and post them. I don't see where I can update my system specs, please refer to the attached screenshots.

Attachment 142849
    Maybe my forum level is too low?
    I'm also uploading the Kernel Dump, but it's a large file, so it'll take a while.

Deinstalling Nvidia Drivers is definitely something I'll try, but currently, Verifier is causing no crashes so I'll let that run for 48 hours.

Feanor, Jul 6, 2017
  15. axe0 New Member
Thema:

Lots of BSODs

1. Lots of BSODs - Similar Threads - Lots BSODs

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR `I've been getting a lot of BSOD and image freezing, looking for...: Hello, appreciate any help up front.I've been getting an increasing number of BSOD as well as overall graphical freeze ups that can only be fixed by force powering off my computer. Hoping to get some help as I haven't been able to find a fix. I've been cleaning everything...
  4. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  6. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

7. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  8. 22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's

22631.3007o lot of diffrent BSOD's: I have randoms BSOD when i'm gaming. I'm not able to tell what is the problem. Can anyone help me?AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHzRam 64,0 GBWindows 11 Pro23H222631.3007Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0Dumpfile...
  9. Lots of BSOD's! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of BSOD's! Please help!: Hi all,My computer goes to a BSOD daily. Never while I'm using it, only when I'm away from it. Here are the most recent dump files. I've run every system scan I can think of and everything comes back as good. Please help! ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  10. Lots of BSOD's! Please help!

Lots of BSOD's! Please help!: Hi all,My computer goes to a BSOD daily. Never while I'm using it, only when I'm away from it. Here are the most recent dump files. I've run every system scan I can think of and everything comes back as good. Please help! ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the best was to troubleshoot lots of bsods