Windows 10: Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001

Discus and support Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I'm getting restart or boot up windows 10 problem. It will always goes to the page where "Windows has problem and is collecting info." ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maserluv, Oct 21, 2016.

1. maserluv Win User

Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001

Hi Guys,

I'm getting restart or boot up windows 10 problem. It will always goes to the page where "Windows has problem and is collecting info." ever since upgraded to 1607. I could occasionally boot into windows via F8 button but not all the time.

Below is my zip log file. Please help me through this teething problem.

:)

maserluv, Oct 21, 2016

2. Bootcamp Windows 10 Crashed

On my Macbook Pro Retina 2014, I needed a Bootcamp partition to use MS Access 365. Everything went well. But, may be because the partition was not big enough, it crashed. The error code is « Your pc couldn’t start properly, error code 0xc0000001 ».

If I close the Macbook, I need to start the macOS with the power and option keys.

Wha can I do to correct this situation ? Delete the Bootcamp partition and start with a new larger partition?

Or is there another solution for a recovery?

Thank you

Telesphore, Oct 21, 2016
  3. DeAndreHJ Win User
    Audio problems. Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001 :(

So Im using a Macbook Pro 15" retina display 2015 running bootcamp (Windows 10 Home edition).

My problem is that whenever i reboot to bootcamp, the audio seems to be turned off automatically.

is that a workaround this? help would be much appreciated.

thanks for your kind attention.

DeAndreHJ, Oct 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Diagnostics Test
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.
    If the problem still persist, try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist

Thema:

1. Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001 - Similar Threads - Macbook Retina Bootcamp

2. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  3. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  4. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Macbook Bootcamp crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macbook Bootcamp crashing: Hi everyone, I have a macbook pro 16inch and use bootcamp on it. Apple drivers seem to be problematic and keep giving me blue screens. I ran verifier and saved some files to share. When I used verifier, keymanager.sys seems to be problematic, but I've seen other apple...
  6. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  7. Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp: Hi, I have a Windows 10 key for my home desktop and I recently bought a Macbook Pro and decided to install Windows via Bootcamp, and I reused the key, is this allowed? I am still using my home desktop daily. Is there a way to unlink the Macbook if it's not allowed or do I...
  8. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  9. Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp: I previously have the Windows 10 activated on Parallels Desktop. Now, I want to switch to Bootcamp. However, it prevents me from switch the license even with the hardware change option. Any idea? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina: Greetings All, I have been installing and reinstalling windows 10 through bootcamp 6 on El Captain on my Macbook Pro. But i keep getting the same result - the speakers and right click option are missing. Please i would appreciate if anyone can kindly direct me to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macbook 0xc0000001