Windows 10: Made By You - Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Made By You - Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Greetings Insiders! The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is packed with new features and improvements to Microsoft Edge. As we followed Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Made By You - Microsoft Edge

Source: Made By You - Microsoft Edge - Windows Insider

:)

Brink, Nov 6, 2017
  2. JulietNE Win User

Microsoft edge Browser has been made unusable by DNS. It sends me to all over the net out of my control. Please help. Thanks

Can you download tools to desktop, then boot into safe mode to run them?

Please download the
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

setup file to your Desktop.

OR from this location
    Here

You can try this first normal mode, if problems persist please boot into safe mode.

• Open mbam-setup.x.x.xxxx.exe (x represents the version #)
      and follow the prompts to install the programme.
    • On the Dashboard click on Update Now
    • Go to the Setting Tab
    • Under Setting go to Detection and Protection
    • Under PUP and PUM make sure both are set to show Treat Detections as Malware
    • Go to Advanced setting and make sure Automatically Quarantine Detected Items is checked
    • Then on the Dashboard click on Scan
    • Make sure to select THREAT SCAN
    • Then click on Scan
    • Note: You may see the following message, "Could not load DDA driver". Click
      Yes, allow your PC to reboot and continue afterwards.
    • If threats are detected, click Remove Selected. If you are prompted to reboot, click
      Yes.

JulietNE, Nov 6, 2017
  3. JulietNE Win User
    JulietNE, Nov 6, 2017
Thema:

Made By You - Microsoft Edge

1. Made By You - Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Made Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you pin Tab groups.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tskh7i/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_pin_tab_groups/
  3. Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.

Microsoft Edge will let you add passwords manually.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rvcqdn/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_add_passwords_manually/
  4. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  5. How do you update a Microsoft Edge extension

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do you update a Microsoft Edge extension: I have an extension in my Microsoft Edge browser which has an update available in the Microsoft store, but there is no button/link that allows me to update it. The only option is to remove it. How does one apply updates to Edge Add-ons? JohnD EDIT: I got it updated, but...
  6. The new version of Microsoft Edge can't be made the default browser in S Mode.

The new version of Microsoft Edge can't be made the default browser in S Mode.: I downloaded the new version of Microsoft Edge, but every time I open it, I get a message saying to go into settings and make it my default browser. But since I'm in S Mode, it won't let me change the default browser from the old version of Microsoft Edge to the new version....
  7. What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE: What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE *Smile I Like some nice medium or large font but i want to know from u guys 145995
  8. How do you block websites in Microsoft Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you block websites in Microsoft Edge?: Anyone know how to block a specific website? I have tried Internet Options and the hosts file with no luck. 140959
  9. Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge helps you organize your web: New features and improvements coming with Windows 10 Creators Update The introduction of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 was an important step towards delivering a browser that not only gives users better performance, battery life, and security, but also a browser that keeps...
  10. Made by you - Microsoft Edge feedback in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Made by you - Microsoft Edge feedback in Windows 10: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 38329