Windows 10: Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Discus and support Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Dick Jagger, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to: Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Microsoft Edge.

Starting with Favorites Bar. You can use this to update the location of a site that has moved, or to create Bookmarklets in the favorites bar.

This tutorial will show you how to edit the URL of any favorite in the Favorites menu or the Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Edit URL for Favorites in the Favorites Bar of Microsoft Edge
    • Option Two: To To Edit URL for Favorites in the Favorites Menu of Microsoft Edge

OPTION ONE [/i] To Edit URL for Favorites in the Favorites Bar of Microsoft Edge
    1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Right click or press and hold on a favorite in the Favorites Bar you want to edit, and click/tap on Edit URL. (see screenshot below)

3. Edit the URL of the favorite to update it, and either press Enter or click/tap on another area to apply. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To To Edit URL for Favorites in the Favorites Menu of Microsoft Edge
    1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click/tap on the Hub button in the toolbar, click/tap on the Favorites button in the Hub, right click or press and hold on a favorite in the Favorites menu you want to edit, and click/tap on Edit URL. (see screenshot below)

3. Edit the URL of the favorite to update it, and either press Enter or click/tap on another area to apply. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Dick Jagger, Oct 1, 2017

2. How can I delete bookmarks in yahoo using windows 10?

Hi,

• For which browser do you wish to edit bookmarks? Please be specific.

Microsoft Edge: You can edit your favorites by following the steps below.

Click on the Hub icon (3 dashes), right click on the Favorite and choose from the options given.

For more information about Microsoft Edge click on the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-get-to-know-microsoft-edge-cortana

Internet Explorer: Click on the link below to learn about how to edit favorites on Internet Explorer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/add-view-organize-favorites#ie=ie-11

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Oct 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10- Where's the Menu Bar?

Not helpful! Where is my favorites bar? Why are none of my Favorites shown? How do I edit this ****?

INTENSELY FRUSTRATING!

I have moved your post from that old, old thread about Windows 8 to a thread about Windows 10. Please read through this thread.

How to access Favorites in Edge

How can I access my bookmarks / favourites in Microsoft Edge?

Turn the Favorites Bar on or off

Turn On or Off Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 1, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 1, 2017
  5. Trying to update some favorites - used to be easy, now I have to recreate them?!

OS Build 15063.608
    Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0
    Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063

Dick Jagger, Oct 1, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ah, that would be why. You won't see this option until build 16226.

Brink, Oct 1, 2017
  7. Which one is build 16226?

Dick Jagger, Oct 1, 2017
  8. Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Was really easy in Internet Explorer. Doh!

Dick Jagger, Oct 1, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

1. Edit URL for Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Edit URL Favorites

2. Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Cortana
    Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge: The question at Searching favorites in Edge - Microsoft Community is locked without an answer.Suggestion: Open Manage Favorites CTRL+SHIFT+O. A Favorites search bar is at the top. Just enter the search term....
  3. Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge: The question at Searching favorites in Edge - Microsoft Community is locked without an answer.Suggestion: Open Manage Favorites CTRL+SHIFT+O. A Favorites search bar is at the top. Just enter the search term....
  4. Searching Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  6. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  7. Windows 10 edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 edge favorites: My drop down favorites has populated to the home screen as a favorites bar? I went to the more/settings option and the show favorites is off? Any suggestion on how to remove the Favorites bar from my home screen? 113898
  8. Windows 10 edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 edge favorites: My drop down favorites has populated to the home screen as a favorites bar? I went to the more/settings option and the show favorites is off? Any suggestion on how to remove the Favorites bar from my home screen? 113898
  9. Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Anniversary edition removed Edge favorites: The "anniversary edition" failed to import the Edge favorites from the previous edition. I have full backups, so restoring files/folders is an option. However, simply putting back the old Edge app storage location...
  10. Editing favorites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Editing favorites in Edge: So, one of the annoying things about Edge is that the Favorites are all stored in a database, and there is no UI feature to edit them (such as changing the url after the Favorite has been created). This can be a little annoying when the link you want to save as a favorite...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to edit edge favorites url

2. Windows10 Edge Favorites edit URL