Windows 10: Microsoft account details

Discus and support Microsoft account details in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello. recently I had some problems with viruses on my computer so I decided to have it cleaned. I had also asked them to put another separate profile... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jontidas108, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft account details

Hello. recently I had some problems with viruses on my computer so I decided to have it cleaned. I had also asked them to put another separate profile on the desktop to manage the re occurrence of anything dodgy. unfortunately I signed into this other account with my Microsoft account and i cant get rid of it and I don't want to get rid of the other profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

:)

Jontidas108, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft account details

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft account details

1. Microsoft account details - Similar Threads - Microsoft account details

2. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked and details changed: My Microsoft account was hacked and the email and password have been changed. I have tried filling out the recovery form, however it says that the account tagged to my original email does not exist anymore as the email had been changed by the hacker. I mostly used the account...
  3. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account hacked and details changed: My Microsoft account was hacked and the email and password have been changed. I have tried filling out the recovery form, however it says that the account tagged to my original email does not exist anymore as the email had been changed by the hacker. I mostly used the account...
  4. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Wrong account details

Wrong account details: My account on my windows 10 laptop is still linked somehow to my old email address.When ever i need to access the store it asks for the password to the old account, even though my account details are all update.If i choose the option for forgotten password it wants to send...
  6. My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account

My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account: When I try to access my Local Account, I am unable to switch to my own Microsoft Account - message saying that another user on this device is already using this account. In addition, in the section where I should list my 'Accounts used by other apps', I have my Wife's...
  7. Resetting microsoft account details

Resetting microsoft account details: My father in law is almost 95 & has some memory issues related to age & medication. I'm trying to set-up Dad's laptop for his son to use, as it's been sitting idle for some time now. Dad can no longer recall any of his passwords & as a result I've had no luck with changing...
  8. Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail

Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail: Hi My laptop has bitlocker turn on on both hdd but when I go on my Microsoft account detail, it say off on both hdd .. I can't install game from the store because of that....
  9. Changing account details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing account details: Hi, any help/advise really appreciated… My wife and son were borrowing/using my desktop (which had just got an account like “my account” and password). For some reason they had to change the user account and password, and they used my wife account name. So, can I now change...
  10. Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account: My wife has upgraded to Windows 10 and was using her login details with no problem. When she needed to install a HP Printer Driver, a Microsoft Account was asked for. She couldn't remember her details so we used mine. Now there is an Administrator account under my name...