Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I checked and yes my preferred DNS server was set to Google 8.8.8.8, and alternate DNS server was set to 8.8.4.4. However, the issue was only... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GLee, Sep 27, 2017.

1. AndreTen Win User

Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google

Yes, sorry. Forgot, you have no problems with other browsers. Did you try to reinstall Edge? Here are tutorials by Brink.

Edit: perhaps reset to defaults would be better first

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google

1. Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Has

2. Google Chrome has the exact same UI as Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome has the exact same UI as Microsoft Edge: Not much to explain besides the title. Opened chrome, and now it looks exactly like Microsoft Edge does. Is this something about Chrome, which I don't think it is, or about Windows? Tried changing default browser, and it appears as Chrome, opens as Chrome, yet looks exactly...
  3. Google Chrome has the exact same UI as Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome has the exact same UI as Microsoft Edge: Not much to explain besides the title. Opened chrome, and now it looks exactly like Microsoft Edge does. Is this something about Chrome, which I don't think it is, or about Windows? Tried changing default browser, and it appears as Chrome, opens as Chrome, yet looks exactly...
  4. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  5. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  6. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks: I have version 74.0.3729.157 on my computer, which I wish to temporarily un-install, and then install the latest offering for 64bit systems. The current version may have been compromised. I have reached the bookmark manager, but can not see the option to export the...
  8. Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty exporting Google Chrome Bookmarks: I have version 74.0.3729.157 on my computer, which I wish to temporarily un-install, and then install the latest offering for 64bit systems. I have reached the bookmark manager, but can not see the option to export the bookmarks. If someone has had this problem here, I hope...
  9. Microsoft Edge not loading content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge not loading content: When I try use this search engine, I try to access Turnitin through my University of Melbourne home page, it does not load the link, the page, nothing at all, however, when I use Google chrome on a different laptop (one that allows me to use chrome) it loads perfectly. Why is...
  10. Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties: Why does Hotmail/Outlook have such difficulty (very, very slow and often failing to open at all) loading in Windows 10 - especially as Gmail is fine (very quick to open and never fails)?? 47844