Windows 10: Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable

Discus and support Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Prior to mid-July, only Microsoft Office and OneDrive (and limited MS things) would show up in Activity History [img] Today, I randomly decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by leftisthominid, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable

Prior to mid-July, only Microsoft Office and OneDrive (and limited MS things) would show up in Activity History

Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable [​IMG]

Today, I randomly decided to login, but I noticed non-Microsoft stuff in here, which is really confusing to me (as I have disabled this nonsense...).

It seems to just be Assassin's Creed Odyssey and The Sims 4 showing up (and Microsoft Office stuff, but nothing else). (I have booted up other Ubisoft Uplay games since mid-July, but those don't show up in here)

How do I fix this?

:)

leftisthominid, Aug 22, 2019

2. facebook privacy settings

at the top is the settings by your name once logged in. There are privacy settings for each section too.

sneekypeet, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable

Activity history keeps posting to Microsoft account...

I disable activity history in Windows 10 setting, but when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/activity-history I still sporadically see activity history saved up there. It's not completely up to date. Currently, it is Saturday the 13th, but the data is from Thursday the 11th.

I am using a Gigabyte Aero 15 laptop. It used to have to Microsoft Azure AI program, which I recently uninstalled. I do not know if that was what was doing this.

How I do I get this data from stopping posting?

Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable [​IMG]

leftisthominid, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable

1. Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable - Similar Threads - Microsoft Privacy logging

2. Game mode activates Despite being disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game mode activates Despite being disabled: I have turned it off but it keeps starting when i start a game it **** up my audio settings may the person who made it burn in hell. i have deleted the registry editor AllowAutoEnableGameMode thing but still activates i have repeatedly restarted my computer but it just...
  3. Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled: I'm encountering an issue with the Activity History feature and I'm hoping someone here might be able to shed some light on it.I have the "Store my activity history on this device" option enabled in my Privacy settings. However, despite this setting being active, I am not...
  4. Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Needed: No Summary Visible in Activity History Despite Setting Being Enabled: I'm encountering an issue with the Activity History feature and I'm hoping someone here might be able to shed some light on it.I have the "Store my activity history on this device" option enabled in my Privacy settings. However, despite this setting being active, I am not...
  5. Microsoft privacy settings help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft privacy settings help: I'm just trying to get to the page to change the privacy settings to allow my account to join a realm on Minecraft and I keep getting send to the same page or like 20 other useless pages. please help...
  6. Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history: Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-my-browser-history-on-privacy-doesnt/4972af84-0e69-4059-bc26-6bc4934404dd
  7. Opening Activity History under Privacy settings crashes Settings app instantly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening Activity History under Privacy settings crashes Settings app instantly?: I'm just trying to turn it off. I tried redownloading all apps via Powershell already. submitted by /u/GenderJuicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er5zhu/opening_activity_history_under_privacy_settings/
  8. Privacy and History

Privacy and History: Recently I noticed that whenever I search some app on the search bar in the task bar, it shows all the files that I have used with it recently. For eg, when I search for VLC, it shows all the recent videos. I have turned off "send my activity history to Microsoft" in...
  9. Activity History in Settings Crashes

Activity History in Settings Crashes: I recently performed a clean installation of Windows 10 Home (due to constant blue screen errors). I'm trying to limit all "Windows Permissions" in the "Settings" app under "Privacy." Every category under "Windows Permissions" and "App Permissions" works except for...
  10. Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes

Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes: So I am worried, first I see windows credentials that are all third party saved onto the computer, then I double check the Privacy settings(they tend to turn themselves back on) and in the activity history at the top it says "Some services are hidden or managed by your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 disable activity history managed by system manager