Windows 10: Clear Activity History in Windows 10

Discus and support Clear Activity History in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Clear Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 How to Clear Your Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 Starting with let you pick up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by omidsolo, Nov 26, 2017.

1. omidsolo Win User

Clear Activity History in Windows 10

How to: Clear Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10

How to Clear Your Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10

Starting with let you pick up where you left off.

Your collected activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or other activities, either on your PC or your phone. To resume your activities, Windows needs to collect your PC activity.

This tutorial will show you how to clear the collected activity history from the cloud for your account's TimeLine in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Clear Your Activity History in Windows 10 Settings
    • Option Two: To Clear Your Activity History from Online Microsoft Privacy Dashboard

OPTION ONE [/i] To Clear Your Activity History in Windows 10 Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Privacy icon.

2. Click/tap on Activity history on the left side, and click/tap on the Clear button under Clear activity history on the right side. (see screenshot below)

Clear Activity History in Windows 10 [​IMG]

3. Click/tap on OK to confirm. (see screenshot below)

4. You will now see a check mark next to the Clear button indicating that your account history has been cleared. (see screenshot below)

5. You can now close Settings if you like.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Clear Your Activity History from Online Microsoft Privacy Dashboard
    1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/activity-history site at Microsoft, and sign in with your Microsoft account (MSA) if you're not already signed in.

2. Select the Apps and services, Voice, Search, Browse, Media, or Locations data type you want to clear your activity from, and click/tap on the Clear activity link. (see screenshot below)

*note You can click/tap on the Delete link of an individual activity to only delete specific activities instead.

3. Click/tap on Clear to confirm. (see screenshot below)

4. When finished clearing your activity history from any other data type group, you can close your Privacy Dashboard webpage.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

omidsolo, Nov 26, 2017
  2. slbram17 Win User

Lost Edge Browser history with latest update

After the latest Windows 10 update (requiring restart), I no longer have a browser history showing up. Even after accessing another website, the history is not showing that activity.

I have checked my settings under what to clear, and my browsing activity was unchecked (which is what I want). Any suggestions or how to report this as an issue.

January 16, 2016

slbram17, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Kodiyan Win User
    How do I stop Windows 10/Edge saving all my typed search topics?

You can clear history from Cortana Settings Menu and Bing Search Settings to get ride off the complete history of your search history.

For Windows 10, the search information of both Cortana and Bing are combined together in cloud storage nowadays. Clearing this Search history in any of these apps will result in clearance in the cloud and in the connected devices too.

There is a workaround described with screenshots: How to Clear Search History of Cortana and Bing in Windows 10

Kodiyan, Nov 26, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

I don't have that listed......I wonder why?

Plankton, Nov 26, 2017
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    @Plankton
    It's Insider only for now, Plankton. Build 17040 is Insider. Are you on the Insider program?

f14tomcat, Nov 26, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Nope. *Sad

Brink, Nov 26, 2017
  7. Plankton Win User
    No am not....thanks for the clarification.

Plankton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Clear Activity History in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Clear Activity History

2. Cannot Clear Activity History in Settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Clear Activity History in Settings.: I see the dialog "Clear Activity History" but there is no way to click on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-clear-activity-history-in-settings/4621d647-4469-4dca-96b2-f84386f93489
  3. How to clear Windows 10 Search History and remove Recent Activities

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear Windows 10 Search History and remove Recent Activities: [ATTACH]If you want to clear Windows Search or device search history, then this article […] This article How to clear Windows 10 Search History and remove Recent Activities first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history: Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-my-browser-history-on-privacy-doesnt/4972af84-0e69-4059-bc26-6bc4934404dd
  5. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  6. Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .

Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .: Some activities are grayed-out and won't clear. What does it even mean for an activity to be grayed-out? Some activities are NOT grayed-out but still won't clear. While on the subject, I want to request finer control over WHAT appears on the time-line. If I have marked a...
  7. Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10

Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10: When I point my cursor at the top of the screen I can remove some of the activities, all in fact for except for one day's activities which are darken and won't delete. Your advice on whats happing Thanks...
  8. Clearing Activity History Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Clearing Activity History Problem: Hi, I turned off collecting and cleared all my Activity History (Win 10 - 1803), but one file from one a month won't clear, it sticks there kind of greyed out. Nothing happens when clicked. This is a bug or ... ? Any idea about this? Regards [img] [img] 120369
  9. Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 How to Clear Troubleshooting History in Windows 10 [img] Information If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems for you....
  10. Clear Reliability History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Reliability History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 How to Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability. It calculates the Stability Index shown in...