Windows 10: MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account

Discus and support MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All the billing info etc is going to a PTA account that I am handing over to someone else soon. How do I get it back to my personal email address?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SazzleJG, Oct 5, 2019.

1. SazzleJG Win User

MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account

All the billing info etc is going to a PTA account that I am handing over to someone else soon. How do I get it back to my personal email address?

:)

SazzleJG, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

Kari, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 5, 2019
  4. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account - Similar Threads - Account linked incorrectly

2. son's account is linked incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    son's account is linked incorrectly: My 11 year old son's microsoft account is linked to a persons account that i do not know. Yet the same account is linked to the correct 365 family account. I have chatted with an agent that can clearly see the issue but they directed me here to fix the problem....
  3. son's account is linked incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    son's account is linked incorrectly: My 11 year old son's microsoft account is linked to a persons account that i do not know. Yet the same account is linked to the correct 365 family account. I have chatted with an agent that can clearly see the issue but they directed me here to fix the problem....
  4. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account: Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!...
  5. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account: Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!...
  6. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

Multiple machines linked to single MS account: Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-machines-linked-to-single-ms-account/89185398-78df-44aa-b5d6-edeb73093d90
  7. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  8. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  9. MS account linking to window key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS account linking to window key: I was never big on using the MS account to log in to windows, and I probably never will but I do have questions. I originally linked my KEY to my account before I clean installed 1609. I bascily linked my key to account then formated pc and clean installed windows and...
  10. Linking digital licences to MS Account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Linking digital licences to MS Account.: We all now that we can link the digital licence now to our MS account, using Redstone. However, I have just discovered something slightly disconcerting. I have 14393.5 Home, upgraded from retail 8.1 on my PC, and it was registered as a device on my MS account, and shows...