Windows 10: Multiple BSOD during everyday use

Discus and support Multiple BSOD during everyday use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC was built a few years ago by a friend of mine. Running Windows 10. I get BSOD all the time and there never seems to be any rhyme or reason to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nsrstka, Mar 27, 2019.

1. nsrstka Win User

Multiple BSOD during everyday use

My PC was built a few years ago by a friend of mine. Running Windows 10. I get BSOD all the time and there never seems to be any rhyme or reason to when they happen.

The Stop Codes associated with the 3 attached dump files are as follows (respectively):
    1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

These 3 BSOD happened within approximately 5 minutes of each other. This PC is unusable when this happens.

My apologies if I have not provided enough information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

nsrstka, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Mar 27, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use

I checked the dump, it says something about a USB device but doesn't specify any.
    Let's see if we can find it with driver verifier.

Please run driver verifier using the following settings for 48 hours.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Deadlock Detection
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking

Warning: driver verifier could cause boot issues and/or performance issues.

Resetting driver verifier options (recommended in this order)
    1. In normal mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    2. In safe mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    3. On 3 boot failures, you'll boot automatically to the recovery options,
      • click Troubleshoot
      • go to the advanced options
      • choose command prompt
      • enter the below command
    4. Boot with the recovery media, see above 4 steps in option 3.
    5. Via the recovery options or recovery media, select a restore point prior enabling driver verifier
    Code:
    Code:
    verifier /reset

Crashed when running driver verifier
    1. Reset driver verifier
    2. Boot in normal mode if necessary
    3. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to provide the requested logs

4. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD during everyday use - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD during

2. BSOD everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD everyday: I've been getting consistent BSOD for over 4 months, I've run GPU stress tests, windows memory diagnostics, I sent my laptop to acer support they couldn't find anything, I have done like 3 factory resets and installed a new windows image, checked the drivers and updated them,...
  3. Multiple BSOD's Everyday

Multiple BSOD's Everyday: Hey,I have recently purchased a new NVMe SSD, but as the title suggests, ever since I started using this SSD, my laptop has been bluescreening a few times everyday rarely once, with various different stop codes. Some of these stop codes...
  4. Everyday BSOD

Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  5. Everyday BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  6. Bsods everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...
  7. Bsods everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...
  8. BSOD during use: "multiple irp complete requests"

BSOD during use: "multiple irp complete requests": I am freqeuntly getting BSOD lately, always "multiple irp complete requests". I did not get them until a few months ago, while I've had my laptop for several years, and did not change any physical hardware except maybe the laptop battery. I do have Virtual Machine software,...
  9. BSOD During everyday Usage

BSOD During everyday Usage: Since i have gotten my laptop i have been getting many BSODs these are the things i have done: sfc /scannow (16 times) chkdsk /r (2 times) chkdsk /f (both drives 5 times) Reset windows with remove everything through settings app Fresh windows install through settings app....
  10. Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use

Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use: So i having a lot issues with my pc. Its keeps throwing random bsod's and i cant solve'em. I tried everything what internet threads suggests, upgraded from win7 to win10 and reinstalled win10 recently. BSOD's happening basicly whenever, but it happens a lot more during LoL...