Windows 10: Multiple Bsods in win10

Discus and support Multiple Bsods in win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings all. I have been troubled since day 1 of my custom built windows PC experience ever since i first installed Windows 7 and my reasoning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Loiez, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Loiez Win User

Multiple Bsods in win10

Greetings all.
    I have been troubled since day 1 of my custom built windows PC experience ever since i first installed Windows 7
    and my reasoning being Bsods. I had the same bsods over and over and over again so as the tech savvy person I am I troubleshooted using forums like seven-forums and what not until I realized that all bsods are usually all different so I spent a month Re-installing drivers and what not but to no avail. so I gave up and learned live with it until I saw my chances of the new windows 10 getting rid of my bsods. but as you can tell that's not the case pretty much every day I get either 1 bsod or 5 which is very annoying. I've come here today to see if a more professional pc user can help me.
    Specs
    • Cpu: Amd A10-7870k 4C 3.9Ghz
    • Mobo: Gigabyte FM2+ F2A88XM-H3
    • GPU: Palt GeForce® GT 740 (2048MB DDR3)
    My bsods consist of

• kernal_security_check_failure (most common)
    • irql_not_less_than_or_equal
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    My 50 (yes 50) dump files are below (many of them are just repeats)

I hope someone can help me . -Sincerely

:)

Loiez, Aug 28, 2015

2. has anyone else had similar upgrade issues? HP Compaq 8200 elite sff core i5 windows 10 upgrade - multiple bsods after upgrade... has anyone else had similar upgrade issues?

Woah ... I've installed WIN10 64bit successfully on two laptops but getting it to work on the family computer (more new - better specs) is a
    TOTAL CRAPSTORM!.

BSODs after install -

Multiple restarts - bad pool caller, Multiple IRP requests.... OMG...
    quick get it off! Even after installing latest drivers.

Current system HP elite 8200 sff i5 core, quad core 3.1ghz *4 processors, 8gb RAM, 1TB hard drive.

Thanking the mystical tea pot for revert to WINDOWS 7 Multiple Bsods in win10 :)

Think I'll wait a few months before trying that again!

Win10 seriously wasted this machine! Windows 7 saved it again!

Has anyone else had similar upgrade issues?

RobertDunning, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Mal1t1a Win User
    [Win10] Multiple BSOD crashes - Hardware related?

I have already uploaded the Minidump files, see my first post and click the linked text: "Download Minidump.zip here"

Here is the skydrive link: Download
    Minidump.zip here

Mal1t1a, Aug 28, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Multiple Bsods in win10

Hello, Loiez and welcome to the Forums. I looked at the last several dump files you have, and they were not very defenative. They were all over the place with some being duplicates. I would like to try a few things before we start. If you are overclocking anything, please set everything back to default levels. Also, please finish completing your system specs. Please put them under my system specs at the bottom left corner of your last post. Please include your PSU, hard drives, CPU Cooler, Anti Virus and any other items you have in your computer. Also, please include Manufacturer and Model. Here are some of the dump files I read.
    Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace. Arguments: Arg1: ffffe0089ba4ab38, memory referenced Arg2: 00000000000000ff, IRQL Arg3: 000000000000008b, bitfield : bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status) Arg4: fffff803bea216ca, address which referenced memory[/quote] Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted (i.e. double remove). Arg2: ffffd00023f1b720, Address of the trap frame for the exception that caused the bugcheck[/quote] Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace. Arguments: Arg1: ffffcf104d6f6683, memory referenced Arg2: 00000000000000ff, IRQL Arg3: 00000000000000c8, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation Arg4: ffffcf104d6f6683, address which referenced memory[/quote] Next please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time.

If you have any Gigabyte utilities installed, please uninstall them.

Also, what browsers do you use?

essenbe, Aug 29, 2015
  5. Loiez Win User
    Thanks for the quick response.
    I've updated my specs And I'm running my 2nd sfc scan right now (the first one came up with errors)
    I'll report back if it fixes on its 3rd or 4th scan.

Loiez, Aug 29, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    No problem and no hurry. Whenever you can. I'll be around.

essenbe, Aug 29, 2015
  7. Loiez Win User
    Btw what would it mean if on the 3rd or 4th scan it came up with errors?

Loiez, Aug 29, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

Multiple Bsods in win10

damaged/missing/corrupted system files

essenbe, Aug 29, 2015
  9. Loiez Win User
    Ok I've done my fourth scan and It's come up with errors.

Loiez, Aug 29, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    Open the elevated command prompt again (Command prompt as administrator) and run Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth It will look like I is stuck or doing nothing. Just let it work. It will give you a successful message or a failure message. This is the tutorial. Just worry about section 1 part 5 Restore Health. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...-10-image.html

essenbe, Aug 29, 2015
  11. Loiez Win User
    It's given me a error message : "source files could not be found "

Loiez, Aug 29, 2015
  12. essenbe Win User
    Do you have the ISO file for 10240 or an installation DVD/USB? If so, mount the ISO or insert the USB and tell me the drive letter. Also, look in the Sources folder and tell me whether you have an install.esd or an install.wim. You will have one or the other.

essenbe, Aug 29, 2015
  13. Loiez Win User

Multiple Bsods in win10

I don't have an Iso, but i have a installx64.esd

Loiez, Aug 30, 2015
  14. Loiez Win User
    Installx64.esd is in Windows.~WS But there's also an install.esd in Windows.~BT I don't know which one to use if you're referring to me using "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:Full Path to install.esd file:1" or "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:Full Path to install.esd file:1 /limitaccess"

Loiez, Aug 30, 2015
  15. essenbe Win User
    That's what I was talking about. You can download the ISO or Burn to DVD or USB drive using this https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html. It is a good idea to have that in any case. It can be used for recovery or repair as well as to reinstall if needed. You can use the Media Creation Tool and be sure to download the same version you have installed.

essenbe, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

Multiple Bsods in win10

1. Multiple Bsods in win10 - Similar Threads - Multiple Bsods win10

2. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD errors on Win10 PC: Have been having problems for the past month with desktop PC crashing multiple times. Have had it in to repair at a local PC shop, which made it crash less often, but still crashes maybe once a week. Some programs are also crashing regulalry. Looking to get input before I...
  4. Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install

Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install: In a span of 1 month: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on chrome stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Specs: B450m pro-vdh max R7 3700x RTX 2060 2x 16gb of 3200mhz Gskill Ram 1x 500gb m.2 nvme WDSN750 Black ssd 1x 480gb kingston...
  5. Multiple Issues with Win10

Multiple Issues with Win10: Hi, I'm having an issue where explorer.exe disappears every time I log in. It's a simple fix but annoying to have to do it every time. My plan was to run sfc/scannow but when I open command prompt with admin privileges it just opens and disappears immediately. Any advice?...
  6. New Win10 Pro installation, multiple different BSOD messages

New Win10 Pro installation, multiple different BSOD messages: Hello all, I have just built a new Skylake i7 6700 machine and I installed Windows 10 by using the Win 8.1 USB installation on a new OS SSD, then using the Win10 upgrade tool. This didn't ask me for a clean install, but it was an upgrade on a clean 8.1 install. It's a full...
  7. BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10

BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10: Hi - First post here. I have been experiencing the BSOD randomly for many months. Sent the computer to HP with no resolution. I am not a gamer like many others who post - I get the BSOD doing simple things like MS Word and basic web browsing. In addition, MS Word and all web...
  8. Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10

Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10: Hi, I am losing my mind and have run out of places to check for help, so hoping someone here can assist: I installed Win 10 on 8/8. Since then receiving the same 2 BSOD multiple times every day, but no indication as to the cause. I have updated every driver I can think...
  9. BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs

BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs: Getting BSOD on Win7, Win10 both while gaming. replaced graphics card (twice) 2 different cards. ntoskrnl.exe was one I recall. Maybe causing memory corruption now. Typically only occurs using ArchAge Game. reinstalled game a few times as well. reinstalled windows 7 4 times,...
  10. Multiple BSOD codes in a week; after Win10 upgrade

Multiple BSOD codes in a week; after Win10 upgrade: Hi, I have recently upgraded from Win8 to Win10 (clean install, kept only the non-system data partition). While running Win8 it may have crashed once or twice in the past year, but nothing major. Since installing Win10 about a week ago, I've had like 6 BSOD's of varying...