Windows 10: My OneDrive is on an account I do not have any more

Discus and support My OneDrive is on an account I do not have any more in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change the account my OneDrive is on from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChuckJared1, Dec 1, 2019.

1. My OneDrive is on an account I do not have any more

I want to change the account my OneDrive is on from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

ChuckJared1, Dec 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

My OneDrive is on an account I do not have any more

No onedrive

Hello Francis, My OneDrive is on an account I do not have any more :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

My OneDrive is on an account I do not have any more

1. My OneDrive is on an account I do not have any more - Similar Threads - OneDrive account more

2. i am losing my acces to my uni onedrive account, i have made a new onedrive account with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am losing my acces to my uni onedrive account, i have made a new onedrive account with a...: i am losing my acces to my uni onedrive account, i have made a new onedrive account with a new email adress. How can I move all of my files across?...
  3. i am losing my acces to my uni onedrive account, i have made a new onedrive account with a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am losing my acces to my uni onedrive account, i have made a new onedrive account with a...: i am losing my acces to my uni onedrive account, i have made a new onedrive account with a new email adress. How can I move all of my files across?...
  4. I have more than one Microsoft account and I need to switch my onedrive subscription from...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have more than one Microsoft account and I need to switch my onedrive subscription from...: I have more than one Microsoft account I can't remember why under different email addresses. I have a onedrive subscription with an account whose email address is being discontinued by John Lewis when they stop broadband services next year. I need to switch my onedrive...
  5. I have more than one Microsoft account and I need to switch my onedrive subscription from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have more than one Microsoft account and I need to switch my onedrive subscription from...: I have more than one Microsoft account I can't remember why under different email addresses. I have a onedrive subscription with an account whose email address is being discontinued by John Lewis when they stop broadband services next year. I need to switch my onedrive...
  6. I have more than one Microsoft account and I need to switch my onedrive subscription from...

7. How do I unsync my onedrive account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unsync my onedrive account?: so yesterday, my mother was working at the office, and I am guessing onedrive had a pop up saying that does she want to sync her file to other computer so she randomly pressed yes and then when I looked at my laptop, all the files are messed up in my computer. How do I unsync...
  8. How do I unsync my onedrive account?

How do I unsync my onedrive account?: so yesterday, my mother was working at the office, and I am guessing onedrive had a pop up saying that does she want to sync her file to other computer so she randomly pressed yes and then when I looked at my laptop, all the files are messed up in my computer. How do I unsync...
  9. I dont have sound any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont have sound any more: Hello Today ended a programm with Task Manager and my sound got deledet on all other devices the sound was there please help me Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-any-more/4d09b60d-1e6b-4542-ab76-64bdbaabe512
  10. I have two accounts on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have two accounts on OneDrive?: Somehow in backing an old laptop up before donating it, my files are "in the cloud" but I don't know where they are. Is it possible there are two Accounts and how can I find the old one and link/merge that account with what I have now? I don't "see" those old files in my...