Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fred0843, Dec 12, 2015.

1. fred0843 Win User

One Drive

I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this. the others are OK Is there a setting to stop this ?

:)

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015

2. One Drive.

How do I disable One Drive from windows 10 Home? None of solutions found on web work! No cloud icon visible even in show other icons.

Eric.

EricBattison, Dec 12, 2015
  3. KENRITMAN Win User
    One Drive

It won't download to bull guard no matter what i do.

KENRITMAN, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  5. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Both are checked to save to PC

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  7. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    This PC
    Picture and Document will sync,but Music will not.

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Just to verify, this is happening within "This PC" and not "Libraries" or other location?

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  9. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Anything I copy and paste to PC picture or Document will also be in one drive Picture or Document.

Music works OK

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  11. fred0843 Win User
    Brink
    Thanks you were a great Help.
    I restored default Location for both Picture and Document. Working OK now.
    Thanks again

fred0843, Dec 13, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...: I need Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-recovery-key-for-my-d-drive-i-am-not-able/aefd6816-1cce-44ee-94e3-a367c28dfc4d
  3. Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...: I need Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-recovery-key-for-my-d-drive-i-am-not-able/aefd6816-1cce-44ee-94e3-a367c28dfc4d
  4. trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...: Hi, I keep trying to sign in to microsoft one drive on my pc but just keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP address could not be found".One drive is syncing OK per the pop up from the icon on the task bar but if I click "view online" I get the same screen/result as...
  5. trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...

trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...: Hi, I keep trying to sign in to microsoft one drive on my pc but just keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP address could not be found".One drive is syncing OK per the pop up from the icon on the task bar but if I click "view online" I get the same screen/result as...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  7. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  8. So I’m having an issue with one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I’m having an issue with one drive: So I’m having an issue with one drive auto deleting but can’t get any damn support I’m canceling my 365 after this bs how do you not have any sort of support while y’all are one of the top damn companies in the world make it make sense...
  9. So I’m having an issue with one drive

So I’m having an issue with one drive: So I’m having an issue with one drive auto deleting but can’t get any damn support I’m canceling my 365 after this bs how do you not have any sort of support while y’all are one of the top damn companies in the world make it make sense...
  10. do virtual disk drives take up my real computer space?

do virtual disk drives take up my real computer space?: i made a vhd in windows 11, and i was wondering this. if i made my vhd 1 tb, then would it take up actual space or is the tb from the server?...