Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fred0843, Dec 12, 2015.

1. fred0843 Win User

One Drive

I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this. the others are OK Is there a setting to stop this ?

:)

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015

2. One Drive.

How do I disable One Drive from windows 10 Home? None of solutions found on web work! No cloud icon visible even in show other icons.

Eric.

EricBattison, Dec 12, 2015
  3. KENRITMAN Win User
    One Drive

It won't download to bull guard no matter what i do.

KENRITMAN, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  5. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Both are checked to save to PC

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  7. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    This PC
    Picture and Document will sync,but Music will not.

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Just to verify, this is happening within "This PC" and not "Libraries" or other location?

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  9. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Anything I copy and paste to PC picture or Document will also be in one drive Picture or Document.

Music works OK

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  11. fred0843 Win User
    Brink
    Thanks you were a great Help.
    I restored default Location for both Picture and Document. Working OK now.
    Thanks again

fred0843, Dec 13, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.: Hello. The word Copy means "An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate". An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate. From a records point of view, you're killing me....This is cracra that the Date Modified date or folder date as we lay people call...
  3. When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.: For the past 2 or so days I have tried to download Forza Horizon 4 and 5 onto my PC. I got Forza Horizon 5 but I would constantly get the Low Streaming Bandwidth Error, so I tried to download Forza4 and then it would continuously fail no matter if i tried it on my Secondary...
  4. When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.: For the past 2 or so days I have tried to download Forza Horizon 4 and 5 onto my PC. I got Forza Horizon 5 but I would constantly get the Low Streaming Bandwidth Error, so I tried to download Forza4 and then it would continuously fail no matter if i tried it on my Secondary...
  5. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  6. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  7. one drive install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive install: cannot install microsoft one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-install/5a3d1aec-8087-4856-bca4-d05b8d663708
  8. one drive install

one drive install: cannot install microsoft one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-install/5a3d1aec-8087-4856-bca4-d05b8d663708
  9. one drive install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...

windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...: I live alone and have absolutely no use for any accounts , sign in's or other nonsense that does not help .Simply more garbage that does nothing but get in the way .I have tried everything . I deleted administrator account yet it still says I need it !I am on a tight deadline...