Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fred0843, Dec 12, 2015.

1. fred0843 Win User

One Drive

I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this. the others are OK Is there a setting to stop this ?

:)

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015

2. One Drive.

How do I disable One Drive from windows 10 Home? None of solutions found on web work! No cloud icon visible even in show other icons.

Eric.

EricBattison, Dec 12, 2015
  3. KENRITMAN Win User
    One Drive

It won't download to bull guard no matter what i do.

KENRITMAN, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  5. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Both are checked to save to PC

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  7. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    This PC
    Picture and Document will sync,but Music will not.

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Just to verify, this is happening within "This PC" and not "Libraries" or other location?

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  9. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Anything I copy and paste to PC picture or Document will also be in one drive Picture or Document.

Music works OK

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  11. fred0843 Win User
    Brink
    Thanks you were a great Help.
    I restored default Location for both Picture and Document. Working OK now.
    Thanks again

fred0843, Dec 13, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Windows Backup to local drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Backup to local drive?: It seems that not too long ago Microsoft added a backup feature that's like a partial copy of Mac Time Machine.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/back-up-your-windows-pc-87a81f8a-78fa-456e-b521-ac0560e32338But, it looks like this only has the ability to backup to...
  3. Windows Backup to local drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Backup to local drive?: It seems that not too long ago Microsoft added a backup feature that's like a partial copy of Mac Time Machine.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/back-up-your-windows-pc-87a81f8a-78fa-456e-b521-ac0560e32338But, it looks like this only has the ability to backup to...
  4. Is it possible to install windows on my new laptop FROM two SEPERATE USB drives?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to install windows on my new laptop FROM two SEPERATE USB drives?: I currently have two usb drives, but only have 4gb of space on them, but need 8gb in order to install windows on my new laptop. So is it possible for me to split the installation? Regards Lukas...
  5. Is it possible to install windows on my new laptop FROM two SEPERATE USB drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to install windows on my new laptop FROM two SEPERATE USB drives?: I currently have two usb drives, but only have 4gb of space on them, but need 8gb in order to install windows on my new laptop. So is it possible for me to split the installation? Regards Lukas...
  6. Is it possible to install windows on my new laptop FROM two SEPERATE USB drives?

7. Please HELP! Locked out of BIOS/All Drives on Dell Latitude Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please HELP! Locked out of BIOS/All Drives on Dell Latitude Windows 10 Laptop: In need of urgent help!My friend has locked herself out of her Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop running Windows 10, as she forgot her Admin password.On booting the Laptop, none of the usual boot keys F8, F10, shift are letting her access the BIOS or any other Boot menus, it just...
  8. Please HELP! Locked out of BIOS/All Drives on Dell Latitude Windows 10 Laptop

Please HELP! Locked out of BIOS/All Drives on Dell Latitude Windows 10 Laptop: In need of urgent help!My friend has locked herself out of her Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop running Windows 10, as she forgot her Admin password.On booting the Laptop, none of the usual boot keys F8, F10, shift are letting her access the BIOS or any other Boot menus, it just...
  9. Please HELP! Locked out of BIOS/All Drives on Dell Latitude Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. External drive can't be safely ejected due to in use : How do I know which process/app is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External drive can't be safely ejected due to in use : How do I know which process/app is...: Hi! Ocasionally, when I wanna safely eject my external, this msg box appearsI close every file explorer windows, but still, so, how do I know which things is using my externals, so I can close them before I remove my externals?...