Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fred0843, Dec 12, 2015.

1. fred0843 Win User

One Drive

I have one install windows 10. That anything I save to PC picture is also saved to Picture in One Drive.This install is the only one that does this. the others are OK Is there a setting to stop this ?

:)

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015

2. One Drive.

How do I disable One Drive from windows 10 Home? None of solutions found on web work! No cloud icon visible even in show other icons.

Eric.

EricBattison, Dec 12, 2015
  3. KENRITMAN Win User
    One Drive

It won't download to bull guard no matter what i do.

KENRITMAN, Dec 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  5. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Both are checked to save to PC

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  7. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    This PC
    Picture and Document will sync,but Music will not.

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

One Drive

Just to verify, this is happening within "This PC" and not "Libraries" or other location?

Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  9. fred0843 Win User
    Yes
    Anything I copy and paste to PC picture or Document will also be in one drive Picture or Document.

Music works OK

fred0843, Dec 12, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 12, 2015
  11. fred0843 Win User
    Brink
    Thanks you were a great Help.
    I restored default Location for both Picture and Document. Working OK now.
    Thanks again

fred0843, Dec 13, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Drive partition F: automatically hides upon restarting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive partition F: automatically hides upon restarting.: My F: partition is a new partition I created. I am constantly going into disk management and changing the drive letter to F to make it visible. After restarting, partition F is no longer visible in File Explorer. I repeat the process with the same results. My other partitions...
  3. power state drive failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power state drive failure: my laptop suddenly show error '' drive state power failure" i reseted it many times but still same issue ..any help ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-state-drive-failure/f19a0e23-72a7-4b6c-b732-b9102f8056ba
  4. power state drive failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power state drive failure: my laptop suddenly show error '' drive state power failure" i reseted it many times but still same issue ..any help ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-state-drive-failure/f19a0e23-72a7-4b6c-b732-b9102f8056ba
  5. power state drive failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Moving files to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving files to One Drive: I need to free up space on my C drive and I wish to delete several files, mainly videos, without deleting them from my OneDrive account. There is supposed to be a "Free up space" option on File Explorer but it is not on mine. Thank you...
  7. Moving files to One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving files to One Drive: I need to free up space on my C drive and I wish to delete several files, mainly videos, without deleting them from my OneDrive account. There is supposed to be a "Free up space" option on File Explorer but it is not on mine. Thank you...
  8. Moving files to One Drive

9. Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key

Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key: Hi:This is on a Dell Optiplex 5070, Dell support will no provide any help as the PC passes the hardware diagnostic test. Basically, here's what happened.Background: Windows 10 Pro system running properly for several years, current on all Windows updates etc.1 I turned-on /...
  10. Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fails to boot after enabling Bitlocker - OS drive fails to unlock using recovery key: Hi:This is on a Dell Optiplex 5070, Dell support will no provide any help as the PC passes the hardware diagnostic test. Basically, here's what happened.Background: Windows 10 Pro system running properly for several years, current on all Windows updates etc.1 I turned-on /...