Windows 10: ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again

Discus and support ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I am having a Torrid time of it, see other thread under "Upgrade and Install" -- ) *Redface Version1909 - 10.0.18363 One Drive is back and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dasha, May 2, 2020.

1. Dasha Win User

ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again

Hi all I am having a Torrid time of it, see other thread under "Upgrade and Install" -- ) *Redface
    Version1909 - 10.0.18363
    One Drive is back and syncing all my Word Docs during SAVE or SAVE AS I Just did a Windows update and now ONE DRIVE has hijacked my Computer again every time I try to Save or Save As a Word Doc the window pops up and I cannot save the Doc anywhere except in One Drive? There is also a One Drive Icon with my GMail address attached In > Word Doc > Files > Save I Deleted One Drive some months ago but now I cannot even find OneDrive in Programs Lists?
    I have noticed that in O (C) the Program Apps Folder is missing I have Programs and Programs x 86 folders But the Program Apps Folder is missing there have always been 3 'Program Folders ? *Doh*Rolleyes*Biggrin

:)

Dasha, May 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, May 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10  

Hello rronge, and welcome to Ten Forums. ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again :)

That's odd. The registry entries for OneDrive should be there by default.

If you like, see if the steps below to install the latest OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again - Similar Threads - ONEDRIVE latest Update

2. Windows Spotlight stopped working again after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight stopped working again after latest update: My spotlight is stuck on the same 4 pictures and can't download new ones. And yes, I basically tried every possible solution which was offered here and on other forumsclear cache/temp files, re-register via powershell, and so onI already had this problem before and it seemed...
  3. Latest update removal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update removal?: I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the 12th oct update cause getting used to it just endlessly irks me. Little things like not automatically having the search bar prioritised when I open a new tab of chrome, to the way the ui now looks when you right click an icon in the...
  4. Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update: Hi I cant run Asphalt 9 after the latest update which I have just updated around half an hour ago! This is the latest update available. Funny enough the same thing happened when I try to install it to my other computer! I saw the Gameloft 20 years new splash screen, but then...
  5. ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again

in Windows 10 Support
    ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again: Hi all I am having a Torrid time of it, see other thread under "Upgrade and Install" -- ) *Redface Version1909 - 10.0.18363 One Drive is back and syncing all my Word Docs during SAVE or SAVE AS I Just did a Windows update and now ONE DRIVE has hijacked my Computer again...
  6. Network logon hosed up AGAIN after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network logon hosed up AGAIN after latest update: Hi there I can't logon to NAS (Linux) from latest updated Windows 10 (Workstation Edition) any more (works perfectly FROM NAS TO Windows) Shares work if you manually connect via "connect network drive" with IP address but as I'm using DHCP I don't want to have fixed IP...
  7. Network broken (AGAIN !) after latest updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network broken (AGAIN !) after latest updates: Hi there I can't figure out what's broken this time again with networking I can't connect to NAS (Linux) server any more -- refuses to accept password even though it's correct. Connect works perfectly on W7 and also FROM the NAS TO Windows 10. Anyway here's the result of...
  8. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: After an update my laptop stop working.i tried all option on window repair, no solution. I try to reinstall windows, didn't work. I spent 3 hrs on system restore, it only stop at 1% and nothing happened. Anybody with solution? Help please![ATTACH]...
  9. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: I have tried all options on window repair but to no avail. I cannot revert to previous window, i cant even reinstall window? Anybody with any solution?[ATTACH]...
  10. Cant Find System Files After Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Find System Files After Update: Recently after i updated win 10 I found I had 12 GB of system files to delete. But when I checked today i only see 1GB to delete. Where did all the system files go? Where do i find them to delete them? 135865

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive back after latest update