Windows 10: OneDrive hung-up signing in

Discus and support OneDrive hung-up signing in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OneDrive is hung-up signing in on my Windows 10 system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanHughes2, Jan 21, 2019.

1. OneDrive hung-up signing in

OneDrive is hung-up signing in on my Windows 10 system.

:)

AlanHughes2, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 21, 2019
  3. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Jan 21, 2019
  4. fjk61011 Win User

OneDrive hung-up signing in

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive hung-up signing in

1. OneDrive hung-up signing in - Similar Threads - OneDrive hung signing

2. updates is hung up. It will not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates is hung up. It will not update: I think I accidentally clicked to download windows 11 after realizing this I think I closed the process thru task manager but I dont remember. I have ran the ms trouble shooter twice and it says that it could not find the problem. When I try to update in security/updates it...
  3. updates is hung up. It will not update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updates is hung up. It will not update: I think I accidentally clicked to download windows 11 after realizing this I think I closed the process thru task manager but I dont remember. I have ran the ms trouble shooter twice and it says that it could not find the problem. When I try to update in security/updates it...
  4. updates is hung up. It will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.: I have tried stopping the process and restarting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-hanging-up-on-sign-in/53a94799-dd43-4afe-bf8f-81a1aa0fa0f6
  6. OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.: I have tried stopping the process and restarting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-hanging-up-on-sign-in/53a94799-dd43-4afe-bf8f-81a1aa0fa0f6
  7. OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Onedrive hung on folder ending with space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive hung on folder ending with space: Onedrive error renaming folder ending with a space. I paused onedrive, tried to edit the folder name to remove space but it says source and destination file the same. Tried to delete it - file not found. Rebooted and added a character to the file name, then deleted it....
  9. email is hung up and will not send

in Browsers and Email
    email is hung up and will not send: Here is the remark I am receiving while trying to send an email with multiple addresses in the BCC box: The server “smtp.mail.yahoo.com” did not recognize the following recipients:. The app then freezes--cannot delete or edit the email I am trying to send. 123901
  10. My onedrive syncing seems to be hung up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My onedrive syncing seems to be hung up.: My onedrive syncing seems to be hung up. Normally it uploads fairly quickly but now there are several files that have only partially uploaded & t.hey seem stalled. What do do? I have already turned my Win 10 computer off & on....