Windows 10: OneDrive not same version on our pcs

Discus and support OneDrive not same version on our pcs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 8, 2019.

1. OneDrive not same version on our pcs

Hi

i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it just get pushed on the fly? Seems to be no option to check for one drive updates

in fact I just check the pc with the newer version and on some user accounts it has the newer one drive version number and other user accounts the older one. So diff versions across the same pc. Maybe it’s a drip feed roll out much like they do with windows 1903?

I am referring to the integrated one drive (as opposed the store downloadable app)
    thanks

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive not same version on our pcs :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jun 8, 2019
  4. OneDrive not same version on our pcs

OneDrive

I am using a Samsung i5 laptop with Windows 10 fully updated. My problem is:-

• Firstly the OneDrive Icon is not showing on my taskbar - I have tried all the solutions given on your site
    • Secondly, obviously, my OneDrive is not syncing because it appears not to be running
    • I cannot uninstall the version of OneDrive on my PC, which means I cannot do a fresh reinstall
    Any help or suggestions, please?

Dave

DavidMcFarlane1, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive not same version on our pcs

1. OneDrive not same version on our pcs - Similar Threads - OneDrive same version

2. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  3. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  4. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  6. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  7. 2 new PCs, same MS user. Detach Documents from OneDrive?

2 new PCs, same MS user. Detach Documents from OneDrive?: Hello, I've have a desktop machine with an MS user account for some time. I also use OneDrive but it's separate from the common folders like Documents, Pictures, etc. I set up 2 new laptops using the same MS user account, but must have chosen some option during setup...
  8. One drive not same version on our pcs

One drive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  9. One drive not same version on our pcs

in Windows 10 Support
    One drive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  10. OneDrive - Foldertree - item: PCs

OneDrive - Foldertree - item: PCs: The OneDrive foldertree shows an item "PCs" I am not sure what this is supposed to mean, or better, what I can do with it. Clicked on it and got a screen with a number of PCs that are, already for quite some time, not in use anymore. But the current PC's (and VM's) they are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive on phone not same as pc

2. onedrive on pc not the same as on my surface