Windows 10: Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

Discus and support Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Onedrive account is not working and I can't do anything to fix. I'll try and log in and I'll get to the section where it sets up my onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonathanThompson6, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

My Onedrive account is not working and I can't do anything to fix.

I'll try and log in and I'll get to the section where it sets up my onedrive computer and it says file already active (I've been using it for at least a year) won't sign in so I can't access it, won't let me select another folder to install to. Wiped all of my files and desktop icons. Whenever I try and create desktop shortcut through steam it won't show up at all.

I have no idea what to do tried uninstall with no luck, tried running set up files again with no luck and redownloaded one drive.

:)

JonathanThompson6, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:57 AM
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

4. Brink Win User

Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

No onedrive

Hello Francis, Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop. :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Thema:

Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

1. Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop. - Similar Threads - Onedrive working access

2. I can access my laptop's files from my desktop computer but not vice versa.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can access my laptop's files from my desktop computer but not vice versa.: Both my laptop and my desktop operate on Windows 10 and I have followed previously successful steps for sharing files between the two computers. Why can I not access my desktop's files from my laptop suddenly, today? Did anybody else have the same problem? Could you please...
  3. Hi, my computer doesn't work onedrive on my computer appears on the bottom of the screen...

Hi, my computer doesn't work onedrive on my computer appears on the bottom of the screen...: Hüseyn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-computer-doesnt-work-onedrive-on-my-computer/610ccc63-1904-43ee-822f-bf2bfb03246a"
  4. Two seperated Desktops, Onedrive desktop is the up to date one my computer is using?

Two seperated Desktops, Onedrive desktop is the up to date one my computer is using?: https://imgur.com/a/P6nWSRp I'm confused. Seems like my computer uses the Onedrive desktop instead of my user martj/desktop path? Can I merge them back?...
  5. Windows 10 :Can not access Files on My Computer - Access Denied

Windows 10 :Can not access Files on My Computer - Access Denied: Any programs cannot access my folders pictures, trying to scan documents. This problem seems to be constant on WIN10., and all threads are closed and no fixes are offered. One step closer to UBUNTU! I am the owner. I am the only user. I am the ADMIN....
  6. OneDrive spamming my desktop

OneDrive spamming my desktop: How to sync file with OneDrive without letting the program moves all of the files to Desktop? My desktop screen is covered every time I turned on the syncing process....
  7. Remote access from home desktop to work computer

Remote access from home desktop to work computer: I am trying to use my surface laptop from home to access my work computer. Very occasionally this works properly but, 99% of the time I just get connected to a blank black screen (I can move my mouse cursor around but nothing else). Any ideas how to solve this?...
  8. No Access to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Access to OneDrive: Hi I have been troubleshooting a few problems with one of our computers and finally decided to cut my losses. I have installed an image captured a few days after the computer was purchased, as it had all our programs and app already installed(but need updating) and the...
  9. OneDrive not accessible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not accessible.: Suddenly my OneDrive is not accessible from Taskbar. [img] Files are accessible from other places. Ordinary Admin account logged in with MS (Hotmail acc). 72571
  10. Can I access OneDrive in DOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I access OneDrive in DOS: I use DOS (specifically the WinZip Command Line Add-On) to backup my files. Have been for years and years. I can't figure how to address OneDrive in my .bat file. Can it be done? If so can someone point me to the solution. Thanks Wally 36788