Windows 10: Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

Discus and support Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Onedrive account is not working and I can't do anything to fix. I'll try and log in and I'll get to the section where it sets up my onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonathanThompson6, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

My Onedrive account is not working and I can't do anything to fix.

I'll try and log in and I'll get to the section where it sets up my onedrive computer and it says file already active (I've been using it for at least a year) won't sign in so I can't access it, won't let me select another folder to install to. Wiped all of my files and desktop icons. Whenever I try and create desktop shortcut through steam it won't show up at all.

I have no idea what to do tried uninstall with no luck, tried running set up files again with no luck and redownloaded one drive.

:)

JonathanThompson6, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2019
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

No onedrive

Hello Francis, Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop. :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop.

1. Onedrive not working can not access my computer or desktop. - Similar Threads - Onedrive working access

2. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  3. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  4. How can I access my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I access my OneDrive?: I have tried to sign in to my OneDrive but it gives me error to unlink it before and what is the process for the unlinking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-my-onedrive/c2badb8b-bc3b-4262-95c5-0b42870a4b6b
  5. My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?: I am working in a remote job where they installed us microsoft azure remote desktop in our personal computers. Can the company access/record what i do on my personal computer or only in the remote desktop. Thanks in advance....
  6. My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Employer can access my computer via Azure Remote Desktop?: I am working in a remote job where they installed us microsoft azure remote desktop in our personal computers. Can the company access/record what i do on my personal computer or only in the remote desktop. Thanks in advance....
  7. Unable to access my desktop computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access my desktop computer: I am DONE with the MS login to my desktop with the MS account! When I enter my PIN I get a message saying " Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method." The only option available then is "I forgot my PIN." When I select this I just get a wait for ten minutes...
  8. Desktop OneDrive Not Working

Desktop OneDrive Not Working: I can access OneDrive via my phone and also via my browser, but the desktop app will not sign in, so nothing is syncing. And I don't know how to make it work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-onedrive-not-working/5026aec0-f597-4109-a0db-057ff650c6ff
  9. Can´t access my files because of OneDrive

Can´t access my files because of OneDrive: Hi, I´m having problems with the file explorer in my computer Windows 10: I can´t access many of my files and it gets stuck. I´m pretty sure this has to do with OneDrive. I´d really appreciate some help to solve this. Here´s the full story. I recently g****ndows 10...
  10. Remote access from home desktop to work computer

Remote access from home desktop to work computer: I am trying to use my surface laptop from home to access my work computer. Very occasionally this works properly but, 99% of the time I just get connected to a blank black screen (I can move my mouse cursor around but nothing else). Any ideas how to solve this?...