Windows 10: OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version?

Discus and support OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I delete the non-functioning/updating version of OneDrive from my Win10 HP Envy (Touchscreen Convertible) Notebook, where do I go to get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarpoMapcase, Jun 19, 2019.

1. OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version?

After I delete the non-functioning/updating version of OneDrive from my Win10 HP Envy (Touchscreen Convertible) Notebook, where do I go to get an updating & fully functioning replacement OneDrive compatible version?

:)

HarpoMapcase, Jun 19, 2019

2. REINSTALL ONEDRIVE

Try these steps out and let me know how it goes:

• Right-click Start button, choose Run
    • Type appwiz.cpl and click OK
    • Find "Microsoft OneDrive" in the list and uninstall it
    • Restart your computer
    • Go to the
      OneDrive Download Page here
      and click the "need to reinstall?" link on the page to get the new installer
    • Let me know if the installer has any trouble this time

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version?

No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version? :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version?

1. OneDrive not working, should I reinstall another version? - Similar Threads - OneDrive working should

2. Games not working, should I reset or reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not working, should I reset or reinstall?: I have two games currently not working, which are Roblox and Minecraft. I have tried many ways to make these games work again, but none of them seem to do anything, so I've been thinking about performing a reset , but keeping files that I need. I was also considering doing a...
  3. Games not working, should I reset or reinstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not working, should I reset or reinstall?: I have two games currently not working, which are Roblox and Minecraft. I have tried many ways to make these games work again, but none of them seem to do anything, so I've been thinking about performing a reset , but keeping files that I need. I was also considering doing a...
  4. Should I delete OneDrive Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I delete OneDrive Folder: Hi. I messed up my OneDrive so bad, I couldn't do anything with it. I want to start over and set it up correctly before I start using it again. At OneDrive.com I unlinked the pc and unlinked the account. Then I closed OneDrive on my computer and uninstalled OneDrive via...
  5. Should I reinstall Windows in this situation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I reinstall Windows in this situation?: I want to reinstall Windows on my computer because I can literally never activate Windows on my computer Error code: 0x8007007b. I posteda question, and then @Ferds_N answered it I still want to mark it as answer because I am sure it works for other cases, but it never worked...
  6. Should I buy another version of Windows 10 for my new Hybrid HDD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I buy another version of Windows 10 for my new Hybrid HDD?: Hi guys. I just got a new Hybrid HDD It's got a bit of an SSD on it as well as HDD; mostly HDD, it's for gaming. Anyway that's not the point. The point is I have been trying to make enough space on my 2 TB HDD so that I can clone it onto my 1TB Hybrid HDD so that I can run...
  7. Should I reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I reinstall windows: This is probably a really dumb question but I would appreciate any advice y’all can provide because I don’t know what I should do at the moment. This is about the problem that’s been popping up recently, the one the NSA made an official statement about. I know most sources...
  8. Should I reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I reinstall Windows 10: I'm not sure if i'm getting these errors because of the new windows 10 update. I can't turn on my firewall and I can't open any video or music file without getting these errors [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. REINSTALLING ONEDRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REINSTALLING ONEDRIVE: About every 3 weeks, my OneDrive app disappears. In the past, a MS tech has remotely solved the problem by using appwiz.cpl to uninstall OneDrive, then reinstall went smoothly. Now, I cannot uninstall OneDrive no matter what method I use....
  10. should I reinstall build 10074

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    should I reinstall build 10074: All was working well with build 10074, then for some reason, I lost the start screen, Cortana and the ability to personalize the display. I can right click the start icon (greyed out) and I can click on the 'search' option , but nothing happens. Dare I reinstall 10074, or...