Windows 10: OneDrive on Multiple Computers

Discus and support OneDrive on Multiple Computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have three computers A, B, and C. Computer A has Desktop A and Pictures A, Computer B has Desktop B and Pictures B, and Computer C has Desktop C and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Person_260, Dec 19, 2019.

1. OneDrive on Multiple Computers

I have three computers A, B, and C.

Computer A has Desktop A and Pictures A, Computer B has Desktop B and Pictures B, and Computer C has Desktop C and Pictures C. None of the 6 desktops and pictures are duplicated. Each is unique.

I have one Microsoft Account.

I have Office365 with 1TB cloud storage on each of the three computers. Office365 was purchased and is managed under the one Microsoft Account.

I would like to sync all of the desktops and pictures to my one OneDrive account, but keep them all separate.

If I set OneDrive on Computer A to sync Desktop A and Pictures A to OneDrive; and set OneDrive on Computer B to sync Desktop B and Pictures B to OneDrive; and set OneDrive on Computer C to sync Desktop C and Pictures C to OneDrive, all of the desktops sync to one massive OneDrive Desktop folder and all of the pictures sync to one massive OneDrive Pictures folder.

How can I set up OneDrive so that I will have separate Desktop A, Pictures A, Desktop B, Pictures B, Desktop C, and Pictures C folders, each syncing to their own computer, with all available from my one OneDrive folder?

:)

Person_260, Dec 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 19, 2019
  3. OneDrive Storage Over Multiple Computers

Issue:

• I have multiple computers running Windows 10
    • Each computer is linked to same Microsoft account
    • I have Office365 with 1TB of storage.
    • On each computer I save files to OneDrive
    BUT

• Not all files on OneDrive are visible to all my computers, nor are they all visible on the OneDrive website.
    • Example: A directory called Fiction is visible on OneDrive from computer A, but that directory cannot be seen on any other computer, nor on onedrive.live.com.
    Question:

• How can I make all files on OneDrive visible to share with all computers registered to the same Microsoft account?

southwestcoyote, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive on Multiple Computers

No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive on Multiple Computers :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive on Multiple Computers

1. OneDrive on Multiple Computers - Similar Threads - OneDrive Multiple Computers

2. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive on Multiple Devices: Just wondering if there a way to have separate desktops on 2 pcs if I wanna use the same Onedrive acc on both of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-multiple-devices/f14eb65c-08f6-4988-9f66-80f7dfc42b69
  3. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive on Multiple Devices: Just wondering if there a way to have separate desktops on 2 pcs if I wanna use the same Onedrive acc on both of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-multiple-devices/f14eb65c-08f6-4988-9f66-80f7dfc42b69
  4. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleting from multiple onedrives

Deleting from multiple onedrives: I have 2 onedrives. 1 for personal and 1 for work. They are both linked to my work computer. I recently discovered that all my personal onedrive files have downloaded to my hard drive and my work onedrive and vice versa as well as my hard drive being synced to both onedrives....
  6. How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH]OneDrive is mainly used for backup, you can back up your important folders (your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders) on your Windows PC with OneDrive […] This article How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer first appeared on...
  7. Onedrive watching over multiple computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive watching over multiple computers: Over the years I have tried and tried and used and used Onedrive for my home computers all using Windows 10. I have 4 computers that I want all to access Onedrive for the latest files. Perhaps I don't fully understand the functionality of this service. Every time I try...
  8. Multiple OneDrive folders

Multiple OneDrive folders: My C: drive is an SSD and D: is my rotating disk. D: is much larger than C:. Microsoft chose to put the OneDrive folder on C: by default and store pretty much all of my documents there. I've tried several times to get things set up so that my only OneDrive folder is on D: and...
  9. Onedrive creates multiple files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive creates multiple files: Hello, Onedrive is creating multiple files, e.g. if file is salesdata it will create salesdata 1, salesdata 2 etc. I tried the following but did not fix it: Try to reset your Onedrive (Please note that no data will be lost because of below step) Windows Key+R >...
  10. OneDrive Storage Over Multiple Computers

OneDrive Storage Over Multiple Computers: Issue: I have multiple computers running Windows 10 Each computer is linked to same Microsoft account I have Office365 with 1TB of storage. On each computer I save files to OneDrive BUT Not all files on OneDrive are visible to all my computers, nor are they all visible...