Windows 10: Onedrive preload to avoid long download

Discus and support Onedrive preload to avoid long download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My wife has a laptop that I setup OneDrive on and she has approx 130GB of files synced. I am also in the process of setting her up a second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nuketroop, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Nuketroop Win User

Onedrive preload to avoid long download

Hello,

My wife has a laptop that I setup OneDrive on and she has approx 130GB of files synced. I am also in the process of setting her up a second computer that we want to have her same OneDrive account synced to. I know if I just load the second pc with OneDrive, it will pull down her files and that would be fine if I had a superfast connection, but I don't. Is it possible to somehow copy the OneDrive files from her laptop to the second computer and place them into the OneDrive folder and have OneDrive recognize that these are already synced and NOT have them copied up, OR not have the second pc attempt to download the synced fiels from the OneDrive cloud?

Thanks much!

-Tom

:)

Nuketroop, Jan 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, Onedrive preload to avoid long download :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Onedrive preload to avoid long download

BC2 Preload Link?

Do you have the EA downloader? If you log onto it with
    your account it should be there waiting for you to download.

boise49ers, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive preload to avoid long download

1. Onedrive preload to avoid long download - Similar Threads - Onedrive preload avoid

2. How to avoid personal OneDrive from starting together with corporate OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid personal OneDrive from starting together with corporate OneDrive?: When I start OneDrive by executing "\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe" it starts another instance "\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe /client=Personal /runGrowthExperimentsAndExit /background" which is personal OneDrive and I don't want it....
  3. How to avoid unwanted downloading of files with OneDrive for Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid unwanted downloading of files with OneDrive for Windows?: In my Windows 10 laptop, when download a video file by clicking on Always Keep on This Device and then open that video file, a few moments later a little window pops up saying "Automatic File Downloads / Photos is downloading from OneDrive / Learn more in Settings > Automatic...
  4. How to avoid unwanted downloading of files with OneDrive for Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to avoid unwanted downloading of files with OneDrive for Windows?: In my Windows 10 laptop, when download a video file by clicking on Always Keep on This Device and then open that video file, a few moments later a little window pops up saying "Automatic File Downloads / Photos is downloading from OneDrive / Learn more in Settings > Automatic...
  5. How to avoid unwanted downloading of files with OneDrive for Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to avoid duplicate download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid duplicate download.: Good, I would like to know if there is a way to avoid downloading the files again and save its history, to explain it I will use as an example the extension "Powerful Pixiv Downloader" among its functions is to avoid downloading the same image, even if after a while you see...
  7. How to avoid duplicate download.

How to avoid duplicate download.: Good, I would like to know if there is a way to avoid downloading the files again and save its history, to explain it I will use as an example the extension "Powerful Pixiv Downloader" among its functions is to avoid downloading the same image, even if after a while you see...
  8. How to avoid duplicate download.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Desktop preload

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop preload: Hi there! On Windows 10, after a reboot the desktop loads all the programs before I enter my login PIN. Is there a way to do this after a Power On? (without using startup scripts) submitted by /u/Pascaleiro [link] [comments]...
  10. How exactly to merge between items on PC and in Onedrive to avoid downloading to PC and...

How exactly to merge between items on PC and in Onedrive to avoid downloading to PC and...: If I have a large folder stored in my Onedrive and I want to sync it in the Onedrive folder on my PC, then what happens if, instead of waiting for it to download from the cloud onto my PC, I copy that same folder from an external hard drive to the Onedrive folder on the PC?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to preload onedrive files

2. preload onedrive